India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki : SCRAP BOOK! (Page 2)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
1) Initially I used to see the trailors and recaps coz that was more than sufficient to understand the story. I started watching it after Nandani's entry coz I loved the chemistry between Karan n Nandani. But after the entry of Tanya's character I continued watching it only for her sake coz I felt hers was a nice character. Smile

2) The topics are cool! Clap

3) Since Kyuni happens to be the best serial Kyunki forums the best forum. As simple as that. Wink

4) My fav scene is when Nandani comes to meet Karan at the beach before her marriage to Ansh and Karan lies to her that Tanya is the love of his life. Cry

5) Everyday it has something new to offer. Smile

6) Loads of things. I wish our Ekta maai would stop disgracing all human relations in kyunki. Angry

7) Nothing coz its too good. Clap

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolremix

Hey guys,
         How's life?...anyways as you see the TOPIC is KYUNKI : SCRAP BOOK! i got this idea from KAHIN TO HOGA forum. This is a post so that all of the people present in kyunki forum can write somthing about themselves and thier lives and so that many of the NEWBIES meet new people!  Anyways please answer these questions!

What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it? Hiten and Gauri !!Clap

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM? People and topics!

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?WinkWink we are the best!

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI? When Karan and Nandini got married!

Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM? hmmmmmmm every moment is great!

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi? as INNOCENTFAIRY said the Rhona Dhona!CryCry

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM? no not at all!! Let it be the way it is!Big smileBig smile
  PS:-- MODS can you make this topic a STICKY if you dont mind and have no problems with the topic. ~~~

THANKS for appreciating my TOPIC!Big smileBig smile
sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?--it was aman(old mihir)... now it is tulsi......

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM?U can get answer to any query regarding the serial in a detailed way.. i luv the ppl in here

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums? we are so lively

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI? wedding of tulsi with anupam... where mihir enters the marriage with a ram idol...

Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM?long list to go.....

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi? stop showing rediculous things....

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM? nothing... i love the way it is........
Eijoo''s_Angel IF-Dazzler
Eijoo''s_Angel
Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?Karan and Nandini!!!!oo and also Tulsi

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM?

all the members here rock!!!!

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?WinkWink

umm dat we're da best?lol ok dat we all care bout each otha!

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI?

umm many but cant think of ne rite now!

Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM?

chatting wid my friend anki!ill always rem. dose times!

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi?

ya the producer-EKTA KAPOOR!LOL

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM?

umm if we cud get our old active and amazing members bac so the fourum cud b bac to life agian..well datd b awesome!

btw gr8 topic apps!!!!

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
good idea i'll write my reply soon Embarrassed
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
keep it up Clap
rose82 IF-Dazzler
rose82
rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolremix

Hey guys,
         How's life?...anyways as you see the TOPIC is KYUNKI : SCRAP BOOK! i got this idea from KAHIN TO HOGA forum. This is a post so that all of the people present in kyunki forum can write somthing about themselves and thier lives and so that many of the NEWBIES meet new people!  Anyways please answer these questions!

What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?hiten n gauri

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM?the members

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?WinkWinkhomely pplBig smile

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI?many...like tulsi n savita abt mandira discovering thing,karan,nandini's all scenes..and so onnnnnn..

Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM?all the games tht we played,motws,and the interview fun tht we had..i mean all tht fun tht we had those old days....missing all of themCry

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi?its a fiction..n some nonsense is bound to be thr...or else dragging for 5 yrs wud not be possible.so no..i wudnt change anything.besides..we do have much fun discussing tht its nonsense na!Wink

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM?no!its perfect!Big smile

&n bs p;        ~~~ PS:-- MODS can you make this topic a STICKY if you dont mind and have no problems with the topic. ~~~

Go to top