Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki : SCRAP BOOK!

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
         How's life?...anyways as you see the TOPIC is KYUNKI : SCRAP BOOK! i got this idea from KAHIN TO HOGA forum. This is a post so that all of the people present in kyunki forum can write somthing about themselves and thier lives and so that many of the NEWBIES meet new people!  Anyways please answer these questions!

What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM?

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?WinkWink

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI?

Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM?

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi?

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM?

&nbs p;        ~~~ PS:-- MODS can you make this topic a STICKY if you dont mind and have no problems with the topic. ~~~

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it??Before the (Amar Act as Mihir) leap Tulsi,Mihir & Mandira love story.Mihir lost his memory Viranees prepars Tulsi,Anupam's wed.....I was very exied so it made me to watch Kynki,,

Kynki Forum is the BEST....Always & Always

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?
Kynki form Guys are the BEst not like a family bcoz We r a Family.... I'm Glad Im a member of Kyunki Forums Family....

Every scene of Mihir & Tulsi is special to me..But after Tulsi know that Mandira still alive Mihir with her Australia..... Tulsi shocked to she this and cry after back in India she hate Mihir to talk he always try to et near Tulsi ,she just walk away.wowthat is isthe best....ther r lots of thing...ok bla bla...

Every moment special.. .....

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi?
Oh yes Ekta's disaprearing characters & her loosing memory should be chang...........

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM ?
Oh no Kynki Forum the ways now it is ,Is the best way to stay for me.....

Edited by Immie - 13 March 2006 at 3:30am
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
nice work coolremix..... Wink Wink
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?--ofcourse Hiten and Gauri.

What is intresting about KYUNKI FORUM?The topics and intresting people

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums? Just the sentence that we chant again and again WE ARE THE BEST!

Your favourite scene from KYUNKI? -karan nandini's wedding night scene.
Your best cherished moment about KYUNKI FORUM?haha..i am still a NEWBIE it still will take ne time!

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi? kick out churail tanya and reunite karan nandini.

Is there anything you would like to change about KYUNKI FORUM? I think its a very cool forum and it should stay the way it is!

& ;nbs p;        ~~~ PS:-- MODS can you make this topic a STICKY if you dont mind and have no problems with the topic. ~~~

guddusoni Senior Member
guddusoni
guddusoni

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

What is the ONE thing about KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI that makes you watch it or MADE you watch it?

I Guess its tulsi's character and her acting that makes me watch kyuki and also because its a family based soap....

Those articles abt kyuki celeb's, about what they feel is right/ wrong abt kyuki and their very sweet welcome to newbies... i jus love it... and yeah making fun of ekta on her stupidness... heheLOL

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?WinkWink
because it is a kyuki forum and i love kyuki saas my b thats y you are more speical than other forums..and i cant reallie judge more because i havent been in other forums.. cuz i only watch kyuki heheBig smile

My fav. Scene is when mihir die and the reaction of tulsi. and my other fav scene is where nandini is being raped and tulsi coudnt do anything and when karan meets her.. well thatz when i reallie bursted out.....Cry Cry

Everyday is a best cherished moment about kyuki forum.. and their warm welcome to new people ...

There are heck lots of stuff like not blaming tulsi all the time and the death of savita.....

I dont think there is any... YOU GUYS ARE JUST PERFECT...... GUD JOB..... YOU ALL ROCK........AND VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN PROVIDNG US WITH THE UPDATES AND VIDEOS .. THANKZ ALOT....Clap

sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged

(ans1)seriously telling u nothing made me watch it i just waz getting bored n turned the tv on abt 3yrs ago n started watchin it.now i watch it cuz of gauri n hiten otherwise i wud have left it ages ago!!!
LOL LOL

(ans2)Hmmmmm.........the best thing well there r 2 many 2 write but i guess the best thing is the ppl n the new ideas here. this forum iz unique!n it rocks!!!

(ans3)kyunki!!!!and gauri n hiten the fact that they r in the drama!!!

(ans4)ohhh dont bother!!!it makes me cry!!! Cry Cry
the scene wen nandini is raped n karan sees her. that made me cry for months wenever id c kyunki.but the best happy scene wen nandini gets married 2 karan!!

(ans5)every day iz cherished!!

(ans6)the list iz long...first of all wat id like to change is the rona dhona scenes all the time...karan n nandini to be back to how they were..a romantic n cute couple....hmmm i cant even mention savita since shez dead!!

(ans7)nothing let it be how it is. Wink Wink Wink

Edited by sanaqureshi - 13 March 2006 at 2:00am
rose82 IF-Dazzler
rose82
rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hey gr8 idea!!but if thrs no probs..i wud like to know more of the newbies...like maybe if they r willing..their name,age n location(thts if they r willing!!) and i will be back with my answers!
hitengauri4eva Senior Member
hitengauri4eva
hitengauri4eva

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Hiten and Gauri

The articles about the cast and also the pictures are gr8 and i love the polls.

What is the special point and talent that makes us better than the other forums?

Its so gr8, it has so much to give 2 us everyday.

Nandini and Karans marraige, its so sweet when they fall asleep 2gether holding eachother, and i also luv the scene where Karan is crying with Nandini after she got raped. It show their tru luv.Heart  I also luv the scene when Nandini wakes up from her coma and she meets Karan and they both start crying and hug eachother.  Hug

Everyday as it brings something new.

Nandini and Karan 2 get back 2gether and stay happy 4ever.

No, its brilliant the way it is. Thank u every1 who took the effort into giving us this forum. Much appreciated. Smile

Edited by hitengauri4eva - 13 March 2006 at 3:15am

Go to top