Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SBB/IBN7/SBS - Shyam Revealed!! * Link added (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by jenny1000

It's gonna be Akshay and Barun for sure. They mentioned in the TT interview that the couch is their favorite place to sleep.

Sobti in indian.. hawww<333 

Nope it is Abash n someone else ..not Sobti !!Smile

Oh no Tanz... don't say that Unhappy... Finally when I thought my Dil ke Armaan would be fulfilled... you punched in my gut with your one liner.. and my Dil ke Armaan...Aansoowon main beh gaaye CryCry

I shoo shorry, jaan ... but think this way..u deffo do not want to see Sobti in sherwani along with Lavanya..  we would like to see  Sherwani'ed Arnav with  Khushi ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB/IBN7/SBS - Shyam Revealed!! * Link added (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supna9

IF-Rockerz

Supna9

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I luv to see La n Asr engagement as well n after that buaji will tell khushi now its ur jiji susral so dnt go their daily kahi baat bigar na jaye n then arnav misses khushi :-)
oh Btw thanks sathya 4 sharing if its such a dawat 4 us koi humain bulaye na bulaye hum tou pohanch hi jaye ge after all humarey baghair dawat ka kia maza :-D

sun2011

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Shaym and Khushi? YUCK. Maybe this where she finds out that he's married.. La's engagement?

I seriously hope Arnav does not get engaged to La. Something has to happen and I hope those kangan's land up at Khushi somehow.

sun2011

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I can't understand who was siting beside Abhas and working in Laptop may be.He is not sodti or not dogra.But i think they will shown them also later.

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing tanthya... Hug

Was kushi in red saree again? Arnav bitwa tho clean bowled hoyega.. LOL

And is it ASR in kurtha??? If its gonna be his engagement with La, i dont want to see him in kurtha.. i want him to see in kurtha only with kushi... Day Dreaming

RiyaDutta

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
they need to fumicate the place !!!! yuck snake i hope its snake and L'A enggament :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks for sharing tanthya... Hug

Was kushi in red saree again? Arnav bitwa tho clean bowled hoyega.. LOL

And is it ASR in kurtha??? If its gonna be his engagement with La, i dont want to see him in kurtha.. i want him to see in kurtha only with kushi... Day Dreaming

She was not in sari.She was in her usual dress.

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.