Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Sanaya [in suit] n Sana [ in a sari] are monkeying around ... two guys in sherwani [ could not catch their faces ]  are sleeping peacefully on the RM couch ... A gigling sanya n sana  are clicking their snaps ... very stealthily !! LOLLOL

It is satyanarayan Pooja .. All the Raizada's are attending it  including Shyam.. Khushi dresses in yellow n Green Suit  comes,

Anjali is clinging on to Shyam and saying, "this is my husband , Shyam..Finally I got you to meet him in person"

Shyam is looking  a bit tensed ..

Khushi is shocked , is looking at Shyam with tears in her eyes..she is silent ...but Arnav seemed to be puzzled by her reaction and is staring ..

Anjali continues ,"This is My Husband, the world's best husband, I wish Ur  fiancee had come too.

Nani also pointing at Shyam n saying, "Yes , this is Anjali's Hubby ..the one for whom Anjali keeps so many vrats and poojs's "

Khushi looks mutely at a Guilty Shyam ..

Another shot of Anjali almost tripping n falling, Shyam holding her up !!

The voice over says that Khushi is in shock and cannot say anything to anyone now .. if she says to Anjali, Anjali will  get into shock and if she informs Arnav then Arnav will not leave  Shyam ..

Abhash saying , yes, Shyam is in a difficult position but he is not worried that much ...he is more concerned about the Money bank [ hugging Daljeet ] "..Daljeet Laughs

Sanaya saying . That she is shocked but will react in anger later ..

A quiet Khushi walks away from the spot ..still teary eyed while  Arnav  looks on at her, wondering, thinking ..

the slap promo also aired ..

The voiceover also says that this track will drag for a while and this is a trailer only with the original explosion reserved when Anjali comes to know ..

PRANK on Abhash ..

Abash still in sherwani is sleeping soundly on the couch.. Sanaya and Daljeet  are placing a Banana strategically  around Abhash and clicking photos ..they are also recording his snores..

Abash when enquired what will become of him..replies that  his respect and status will go flying off the window..

Will update SBS shortly..

SBB

http://tvmasti.in/zshare/?url=971122282b832a2a/

http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=l9b3pt7o7drp

* Dhruvie

IBN7

They were showing clippings of Y'day's episode  ...The voiceover saying that pretty soon the truth about Shyam will  come in front of everyone ...but the life of the show is ARHI and their nok-jhok..and looks like  their  bickering will soon change into love !!

SBS

They are showing the same thing , The anchor saying that with the break in engagement ..the love story is set to hit the target ..

Hawan scene .. Anjali introducing  Shyam to Khushi ..

Voiceover saying that  Shyam while being married wanted another wife n got engaged to Khushi  but God's ways are mysterious and she brought the truth in front of Khushi ...

As of now , Khushi can shed tears and stay quiet but later  ...

Sanaya ,"Ofc, If I knew my fiancee was  married to some one else, I would have thrashed him and not been content with a slap "

Again the hawan scene ..with Khushi looking shocked at Shyam while Anjali clings to him

Voiceover , what will happen when Anjali comes to know ?/

Daljeet , when she comes to know , then she will be  devastated or shattered ..I think

Voiceover even Anjali will  come down on Shyam

Voiceover .. The hide n seek between Khushi n Shyam will continue for few more days ..Khushi cant say anything to Arnav or Anjali as of now ..and the whole truth will take time to emerge ..

LINKS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2294287

*Dhruvie

Edited by tanthya - 08 December 2011 at 3:05am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

KKVBJhuma.majumderLOVESaRun-ArHiphloxyJordindknalaalishba45Jia1msb8891Claire0206KHUSHIASRloveBarunValleyCrazySaRuniannainac01BlueSpiritPriyaThakurradiationAromaHussainshaheerdiwanisoapoperafansanj1234A_Nova_VidameghnasTheBlueAngelmandira1shanthipriyasun2011Chinu5Juicee_Sushieniru273mirnalininik_ita_G1234_ayshrankitty25surabiJasleenKayYuvika_15ravenhearttara_211--softyy--Swap-Arhibfunofbb123FebruaryFlowersweetygirl28Lekshmic7S.Stephyminimuffin86stardust-monsi08hukshilaAlyaa_27--Siva--cindrella255shena07srahsGulabiBhaisnewmoon2011vasirajuSupna9-Antu-_-Aslan-SwaNia_2--Krish---Garima-ShiningStar18-Ammie-nyxxZuzanaRoarkUltimateBarunminuukhushixpinky_blueskiesPinkCinderellaslmu.Saraa.mazkachazka..Amina..DiyaS* Unnati *naddiya26--Nargis--CandYlicious_Sanu17applesauce.--sunshine--RiyaDutta-Kina-Suchi.Rsbk2SK1991-MariaMars-.hea.-Dark_Fantasy-HappyMelody-Anku-mishti_17-Ms.Wildcherry--AquaMermaiden-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB/IBN7/SBS - Shyam Revealed!! * Link added" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
cant wait to see khushi in saree again...asr in sherwani.mmm that would be Wink.thanx...Smile

Edited by shann20 - 08 December 2011 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
wooow...can't wait yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanthya

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
OMG... looks like another occasion for Arnav to see Khushi in a sari and to go gaga over her... Looks like its Arnav's engagement with La... I badly wish something happens to stop Arnav's engagement...

and poor bitwas ... reduced to sleeping on the couch. The Gupta girls have not swung in RM yet and they already had to leave their rooms and resort to sleeping on couches... poor poor soulsROFL.

Maybe they forgot the directions to their rooms LOLLOLLOL... Good luck to Sana and Sanaya with the pics... Love the masti infused Angelic KhuLa (Khushi- La) duo Thumbs Up

Edited by mahi0809 - 08 December 2011 at 1:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Megan04craziefanA_Nova_VidaArnavKhushi1996CrazySaRunianJuicee_SushieShahusun2011meghnasJasleenravenheartipkknd06ShiningStar18CandYlicious_Stanthya

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
tell me the two guys are Aakash and Barun...pweety pleez!

I can't believe how a guy can stoop so low!
And I so very wish Arnav sees her reaction and asks her about it, otherwise I will kill Shyam.One (read someone) for sure.

Waiting for the SBS tanthya! Hug

Edited by -Murphy369- - 08 December 2011 at 2:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansun2011MarybartonShiningStar18tanthya

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thx dear any live link ?

tanthya

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Plese post a link if this is REAL!!!!

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

tell me the two guys are Aakash and Barun...pweety pleez!

will do, as soon as they  air it again Big smile

.hea.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.