Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

WORTHFULL MEMBER THIS WEEK-1n only-rajeev (Page 4)

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
lots of congratulations pari.......
though i am not regular in this section, i used to be regular when i had newly joined IF.....those days, you were among the first one i noticed here in this section....always so active, sweet and sometimes even hyper LOL (when talking about rajeev Wink )and always anxious to fight for him LOL LOL .........you have always been so good to new members.......always remain that way and never change yourself for the world......but these days may be because i am not regular or because you might not have been regular, i don't see much of your posts here......keep posting in this forum......you rock!!!!!! Smile

white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
damn me im late again. Unhappy sorry pari, one of those weekend's.. Ouch
anyway what can i say about pari, my first friend on this forum, still wont forget how you were sweet enough to send all those vids and articles.. and wont ever forget your generosity..your energy and the fact that you always have time for others.
Im older then you, but its to you i go to seek advice, your wise words have always brightened my day and those dark clouds dont seem as dark when you are around...

Love you pari Hug

dil se

Uzi..
Destiny007 IF-Dazzler
Destiny007
Destiny007

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Pari Pari Pari Big smile What can i say about you other then i luv ya Wink Hug Big smile   Tongue Pari you are my dearest sweetest little sister and i think now i am getting to know the person i see a lot of me in you, that is why i think i feel very protective over you. You are a wonderful and beautiful person and just want you to know that i wish you all the best in life and what life has to bring to you. I want you to never change how you are, keep reaching for the stars as you never know what you might find. I am waiting for you to reach your life goals and make right a lot of worldly wrongs.

Keep rocking Thumbs Up as only you know how, wherever you are and whatever you do just remember am always looking out for you and am proud of you. When ever you need an ear to listen or even some one to share your frustrations with you know where i am. Hug Big smile
Barnali IF-Rockerz
Barnali
Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Pari. well wht to say abt her. she is really very sweet. I had the chance 2 tlk to her once. and found her a very sweet person. pari always remain so.

God made us come here,
Our hearts made us friends.
Love keeps us bonded
Thru thick and thru thin.
Being IF family Gives permanent ties,
For which I am grateful
To be in your life.
Though our paths may lead
Down separate roads,
God gave us each other
To help with the load.
God had a great plan,
As He always does.
comming together
Was the best for us.

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Congrats PARI............. Clap
MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Congo paruuuuuu
seeing u n ur awesome name after so many days feels me sooo gud kahan gum thi I just wish to meet u Soon ur name is like like u U r REally a PARIIIIIIII
pink panther nahi pinki ponki diinuuuuuuuuu LOL
farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hey pariiiiiii congrtaz yaar...........

well kai kahoon aap ki taareef mein............

u r such a wonderful, nice, awesome, caring, sweet , cute fantastic mem here Wink

i love u alott..............
Hug

aajkal aab buhot kam hoti hai froum pe maza nahin aat .i know ur busy personality but ahumara bhi to kahayl kai karoo an januuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wink

i wsh u a vv best of luck for ur whole life.....hope tumharey sarey dreams or duaoen qabool hooon or jo kuch tum chhati ho apni zandagi mein hasil karam tumein mil jaye Ameen
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
mai zara baad mai entry loon ga.... aakhir pari jo hai icc baar worthfull memb... toh zara bach kai rehna hoga na.... LOL

Bhaskar........... tum jaisa ajeeb insan mai nai aaj tak nahi daikha... last week koi worthfull memb kiun nahi bhaija.... jabkai mai full mood mai tha last monday ko........... Angry

Go to top