WORTHFULL MEMBER THIS WEEK-1n only-rajeev - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
my god pariii she is avery sweet from my best buddies 😉 orr kya kahoon i love her 😳 parii amby se bach kar rehna 😆 😆 😆 pink panther you too amby ne tumhe bhi gunda bana deya 😆 😆 😆
😳
paru gone wiv da wind uffff pakk gaye hun woh perh perh kee lol 😳

n pinku ka naya naam lol pink panther nai pinkupanther suits more 😳
lots of congratulations pari.......
though i am not regular in this section, i used to be regular when i had newly joined IF.....those days, you were among the first one i noticed here in this section....always so active, sweet and sometimes even hyper 😆 (when talking about rajeev 😉 )and always anxious to fight for him 😆 😆 .........you have always been so good to new members.......always remain that way and never change yourself for the world......but these days may be because i am not regular or because you might not have been regular, i don't see much of your posts here......keep posting in this forum......you rock!!!!!! 😊
damn me im late again. 😔 sorry pari, one of those weekend's..
anyway what can i say about pari, my first friend on this forum, still wont forget how you were sweet enough to send all those vids and articles.. and wont ever forget your generosity..your energy and the fact that you always have time for others.
Im older then you, but its to you i go to seek advice, your wise words have always brightened my day and those dark clouds dont seem as dark when you are around...

Love you pari 🤗

dil se

Uzi..
Pari Pari Pari 😃 What can i say about you other then i luv ya 😉 🤗 😃   😛 Pari you are my dearest sweetest little sister and i think now i am getting to know the person i see a lot of me in you, that is why i think i feel very protective over you. You are a wonderful and beautiful person and just want you to know that i wish you all the best in life and what life has to bring to you. I want you to never change how you are, keep reaching for the stars as you never know what you might find. I am waiting for you to reach your life goals and make right a lot of worldly wrongs.

Keep rocking 👍🏼 as only you know how, wherever you are and whatever you do just remember am always looking out for you and am proud of you. When ever you need an ear to listen or even some one to share your frustrations with you know where i am. 🤗 😃
Pari. well wht to say abt her. she is really very sweet. I had the chance 2 tlk to her once. and found her a very sweet person. pari always remain so.

God made us come here,
Our hearts made us friends.
Love keeps us bonded
Thru thick and thru thin.
Being IF family Gives permanent ties,
For which I am grateful
To be in your life.
Though our paths may lead
Down separate roads,
God gave us each other
To help with the load.
God had a great plan,
As He always does.
comming together
Was the best for us.

Congo paruuuuuu
seeing u n ur awesome name after so many days feels me sooo gud kahan gum thi I just wish to meet u Soon ur name is like like u U r REally a PARIIIIIIII
pink panther nahi pinki ponki diinuuuuuuuuu 😆
hey pariiiiiii congrtaz yaar...........

well kai kahoon aap ki taareef mein............

u r such a wonderful, nice, awesome, caring, sweet , cute fantastic mem here 😉

i love u alott..............
🤗

aajkal aab buhot kam hoti hai froum pe maza nahin aat .i know ur busy personality but ahumara bhi to kahayl kai karoo an januuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😉

i wsh u a vv best of luck for ur whole life.....hope tumharey sarey dreams or duaoen qabool hooon or jo kuch tum chhati ho apni zandagi mein hasil karam tumein mil jaye Ameen
mai zara baad mai entry loon ga.... aakhir pari jo hai icc baar worthfull memb... toh zara bach kai rehna hoga na.... 😆

Bhaskar........... tum jaisa ajeeb insan mai nai aaj tak nahi daikha... last week koi worthfull memb kiun nahi bhaija.... jabkai mai full mood mai tha last monday ko........... 😡
mohsin boys are always AJEEB ........... 😆 ok pari sweeto ...my worthful comments for worthful person like u ..sweety .............!

pari studying human resourse management ...and better know how to increase human resourse or members of I-F ........ 😆 ...AND ..SHE IS SWEETEST PERSON OF KTH ADMIN ..when she told me that she is of age of mine one ...i was happiest person ....that finally finally ....one of friend ....is of same age here ............she responsible also ...very cute ,very smart ...and seem to be talkative ....ELDEST NAND OF PINKU ................ 😆 should i say .BHABI-NANAD JODI ....=....PINKU-PARI .....!
pari a song is revolving around my mind ..og hungama ...

PARI PARI HAI IK PARI
ASMAAN SE AAGI ... 😳 😳

well i wish our friend ship would never end !

ok a poem for u sweet heart!

Thank-you for always being there for me,
when I am feeling down,
thank-you for caring for me,
when on my face I am wearing a frown.

thank-you for always making me smile,
in my saddest times,
thank-you for making me feel that I am worth while,
even when on my arm i am carving lines.

thank-you for making me laugh,
when i feel i never will again,
thank-you for helping me through the moments that are rough,
you have helped me to not wanna put my life to an end.

thank-you for being my friend,
whan all the others have turned on me,
thank-you for having a "shoulder" to lend,
when i didnt know where else to grieve.

thank-you for all your help,
in my desperate times i took you through,
thank-you for being yourself,
and not letting me know the wrong you.

thank-you for saving my life,
when i thought no one ever would,
thank-you for ending the strife,
i didnt think anyone could.

so to you, my friend,
i write this poem,
we may be distance apart but our friendship will never end,
because one day we will meet each other for real and i will look into your eyes and realize "home sweet home".

-Jenna Elphick