Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

maneetmayur

Groupbie

maneetmayur

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
RECAP:Maan informs Aman dat he g2go n follows Geet. He follows her car n on reaching der helps her by supporting her n taking her till her flat's doorstep...
He calls Aman & tells wat happ n dat he has let her @ hr place n u guys cum n c her if shez 5ne.
PART3:
NEXT DAY MORNING GEET WAKES UP WITH A HAND OVER HER HEAD N MUMBLING"YE KYA HO RAHA HAI MUJHE?" PATA NAHI KYU?, SIR BHARI LAG RAHA HAI. SHE TRIES 2 GET UP N WALK OFF BUT DUE 2 HER SHAKY N SHIVERING LEGS SHE HURTS HER LEG ON D TABLE EDGE 
GEET: AHH!! YAAR I CAN'T EVEN STAND. MEIN NA LAIT JATI HU
SHE SITS BAK ON BED WID THE INTENTION OF SLEEPING DEN SHE SLIPS UNDER THE QUILT FEELING LAZY N TIRED 2 GET UP.
Maan enters the room n sees her still sleeping n smiles.(Aman had given him d duplicate key 2 d flat as 1 always remained wid him n d original wid geet) His smile turn into frown as he notices a bit of blood on her foot as if her nail had torn out & d skin is watery...
He searches d drawer n elsewhere & finallly finding d medical kit placed it on bed n started dressing her wound. She turned a bit n he was afraid she wud wake up n wat will she think is he doing der?? He goes out of d room n makes a glass of fresh lime water & leaves it near her bedside table in place of water. He leaves from ther.
AT KM:
Its early in d wee hrs of morning Maan enters d outhouse n gets ready 4 office. He goes thru sum files as ders still more tym 4 morning n finally reaches d breakfast table on tym.
Dadi, Annie join him der later.
Dadi: Gud morning bete!
Anni&Maan: Gud Moring Dadimaa
Dadi:Kya hua Maan aaj aap jaldi kaise aaye? Kal raat bhar aap kaha the?
Maan: Vo mdadi aman ki party mein tha fir subah hi aaya hu aap logo ko disturb nai karna tha toh mein outhouse men hi ready ho gaya aur baki kaam khatam ho gaye toh isiliye. Phir bhook bhi toh lagi thi.
Dadi: Acha theek hai!! & smiled.
After breakfast h eleft 4 office.
Here Geet got up & looked @ her wall clock.
OH NO!! GASP!!
LINK 2 GEET'S REACTION:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=204276829618096&set=a.204179212961191.49146.117720784940368&type=3

Geet: OMG!! YE KYA AM L8. AB KYA HOGA? MUJHE OFICE JANA HAI. CHAL GEET JALDI READY HOJA N LEAVE. QUICK.(HER OFFICE IS IN CENTRAL MUMBAI NEAR CHURCHGATE).
PRECAP: WILL GEET MANAGE 2 REACH ON TYM?

I NEED COMMENTS N LIKES!! PLZ SILENT N DORMANT READERS. JAAGO!! AM NOT GETTING ENUF LIKES N COMMENTS.

Edited by maneetmayur - 30 March 2012 at 5:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ParimishtyAngelic_mishtyTamanna_TJvanshi_maaneetdivya22arpitajigoldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DR.LOVE (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goldenmoon

IF-Stunnerz

goldenmoon

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
loved it...

maneetmayur

Groupbie

maneetmayur

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
THANKU DONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenmoon

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
awesome

maneetmayur

Groupbie

maneetmayur

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@shah10. Thank u dear. Will try n update soon... 
Suggestion r welcum from all

goldenmoon

IF-Stunnerz

goldenmoon

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wellcome dear...

maneetmayur

Groupbie

maneetmayur

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
TO ALL MY DARLING READERS... THERE'S A GUD NEWSBig smile 2 U ALL. I HAD XAMS N WAS MIDWAY OF D FF SO CUD'NT HELP IT SINCE I WAS BLANK ON HW 2 MOVE ON WID IT. BUT DEN HERE'S D TWIST...Wink
I GOT ALL D PRE TYPED PARTS IN MY PREVIOUS CELL DRAFTS WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD LOST. So NW U ALL will get REGULAR UPDATES.Smile
But all i need is more comments & lyks. Jo regular log hai plz ask ur frnds 2 read it n comment n d silent readers plz comment yaar. I hav 21 comments nly but der r 621 views yaar, itne log view krte hai, read krte hai toh @least kuch comment to karo...Cry

Edited by maneetmayur - 02 April 2012 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_mishtyvanshi_maaneet

maneetmayur

Groupbie

maneetmayur

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hey frnds here's d update. Its a short 1 but soon u'll get a big 1. Wait 4 dat, but as of nw b happy wid dis 1.

PART 4:

Next morng geet gets up n ready 4 office. She leaves 4 office,soon she reachers office n on d way 2 cabin all wish her n she nds n enters her cabin. She rests on chair leaning bak n orders 4 a coffee. She goes thru sum files n by d tym coffee cums n she takes it n goes 2 d window sipping it. Looking outside she sees busy road, traffic n beautiful sunset.. Maan's kc is just opp of her company i.e. Backside of geet's office. She thinks of d previous nite n all people whom she met  n frnds she made, den she thinks of d note she read in d morning.. She thinks over n over but d writing does'nt match wid ny of her frnds. So finally she calls up aman n asks him wats up n who dropped her @ home yesterday. Aman tells her its maan everything dat took place. A smile teases her lips, thinking sumthing.

Aman: acha geet bye!!

Geet: aman ruk, sun mujhe vo mr. Khurana ka no. Chahiye.

Aman: haan theek hai mein fwd krta hu.

Geet: 5ne. Bye tc.

PRECAP: Pal pal teri yaad satayien!!

Edited by maneetmayur - 02 April 2012 at 1:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiangelParimishtyTamanna_TJvanshi_maaneetAngelic_mishtydivya22arpitajigoldenmoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top