Time for some appreciation (Mods) - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Friend,

That was really creatively funny 😆

thanx, I'll take it as a compliment. but it may no longer be funny once I assume the position of a mod. 😛

😊 

shoot, I think I revealed too many details of my master plan. I was desperately hoping that the mods will fall for it.

😊 Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by friend17

nope. still thinking 😕

but see, this is what happens when u lack power or authority. if I have power, I may start doing things on impulse. at least that will reduce the time needed to solve an issue and spare me from accusations that I am too slow to react. 😃

😊

😆😆😆 ... aah ! I so wish things worked that way .. but there's certainly no harm in trying out things .. who knows when you might fill in their shoes and rule ...
well all i would say for now is good luck with that .. ! 😃

Originally posted by friend17

shoot, I think I revealed little too many details of my master plan. I was desperately hoping that the mods will fall for it.

😊
You are underestimating the mods if you thought they were gonna fall for your "master plan" ... 😆
but hey, you can def. become a director ... i am sure you will make big hits there ... ! 😃
Mods, I love you all. ❤️ for the girls and 🤗 for the guys.   😛Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Celina7

Jemz da best!!! 👏 😳 👏

totally agree

my jem bhabhi is a true jem😛

Originally posted by qwertyasdfgh

Be your own mod....

then you can say

mai aur mera mod tanhai main aksar baatein karte key aisa na bolta toh kaisa hota, waisa na bolta toh kaisa hota...

😆 u have to be musical....

hey don't try my patience already. u might be nailing your own coffin, remember that. in fact, u just earned the first spot in my ban roster. 😃

😊

Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Iron

I dont think any mods can relax here as long as some so called co-owners (Members) are here..always ready to bash anyone specially if the person is new...and mods here ask their permission if they can close certain argument topics even if they should have at the first place.....this is really sad 😕
Mods pl treat all memebers in the same way and rules should be same for all of us.

completely agree

iron bhai hr ki watt laga di aaj 😆 , jem garam ho jaayegi 😆
Mere piyare Mods,
Aap ka bahut dhanyawad jo aap itne internet janta ki sewa kar rahe hain..
Meri ek vinti hai ke kisi pe ban mat lagao...bahut buri baat hai.....
Moderator ka matlab to hai jaisi daal mein mirchi jiyada ho jaye to us mein pani daal ke thora moderate kar dete hain...
aap bhi koi post jiyada mirchi wala ho to us pe pani phenk dena...moderate kar dena...ban karna buri baat hai..
baki aap jiyada siyane hain...
baki internet ki janta ki sewa ka phir se shukriya 👏 👏 👏