Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

nahiiiiiiiiiii Bhaskar tum kya kar rahe ho... πŸ˜† 

Appi should be happy not angry πŸ˜›

Edited by Jem4SRK - 18 years ago
Sima Samuel thumbnail

a thanks from me too cause i can't even imagine how difficult it must be... job well done by all... and once again i dont think any mod is biased to anyone
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Yes I agree 100%. They are doing this at their own will and not getting paid. But they are doing the best they can and we have to appreciate them. Try putting our selves into their shoes and we will know how hard it is. They are also regular people just like we are so we have to give them a break, appreciate and work together in keeping peace on forum.

I agree with Swetha, who started this post, Varshaji, and some of the others here.  The Moderators are doing a good job and need to be appreciated for their efforts.  They have to be fair to every member, regardless of how talented, knowledgeable or intelligent they are.  I think every single member is equally valuable to this forum, and should be treated as such.  Its very easy to misunderstand people.  Its much harder, but better to forgive, forget and move on.  I hope ALL our forum members will try to do that.

parineetha thumbnail
Thanks to all the mods for making this forum so enjoyable πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
soulsoup thumbnail
Bhaskar / Priya / Jem (sorry I didn't have any encounter with anyone else) - You guys are awesome. πŸ‘

Now on the topic of bashing – Aree SRGMP khatam hogeya – aab kisko bash kare – only the balloons and Mods left – for me it is a natural choice.. πŸ˜‰ Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
soulsoup bro... i hope aapki choice balloons hi hai πŸ˜‰
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: soulsoup

Bhaskar / Priya / Jem (sorry I didn't have any encounter with anyone else) - You guys are awesome. πŸ‘

Now on the topic of bashing – Aree SRGMP khatam hogeya – aab kisko bash kare – only the balloons and Mods left – for me it is a natural choice.. πŸ˜‰

Oh Ya..........

But I have stopped playing that balloon gameπŸ˜†. It's crazy yaar. Khelna chhor kar ab bahut shanti mili hai man ko. Warna saara time google par kat raha thha.

soulsoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

soulsoup bro... i hope aapki choice balloons hi hai πŸ˜‰

Hume Jatin ji ka emotion char geya tha – to apko bahen bana liya – kam se kam apko to bash kar nehi sakte – to nischint rahiye.

Par I can't talk in same tone about your HR – uske saath mera koi rishta nehi. πŸ˜‰

soulsoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

But I have stopped playing that balloon gameπŸ˜†. It's crazy yaar. Khelna chhor kar ab bahut shanti mili hai man ko. Warna saara time google par kat raha thha.

Ok then  - let me now bash you for cheating! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anuradha thumbnail
now, baloons bashing is also over..
so, wats next??? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

though SRGMP is over, ekmainaurektu is starting..
lets see how many of our mods gets bashed for it...
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰