Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

You all are really funny. One time you come with danda to bash us. Then again say we are good 😆 😆

Anyway thanks from all of us. 😛

Arrey .. NEver ... Why would we bash you guys ??? Agar aisa hota toh pata nahin aaj forum kaisay hota ...

😃

friend17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

You all are really funny. One time you come with danda to bash us. Then again say we are good 😆 😆

Anyway thanks from all of us. 😛

mods getting bashed? where, how, when? maybe I am still dreaming... 😆

😊

twinkle44 thumbnail
there were some posts saying bad thigns boutt mods...thnaks frome me too!!!!!!!!great job!!if is a real privilege..some ppl dont know how to appreciate it
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
wow.... Bhaskar tumne sayi kaha - kabhi kabhie they love us aur kabhi kabhi humse bash karta hai...😆😛
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good work by jem,bhaskar,sujalfan,priya,minnie,ms.bholibhali
everybody whose name i have forgot to mention
thanks to all 👏
bangboy thumbnail
Thnks to all moderators for allowing good healthy discusiion.In II forums all threads that emphasises on Amey Date's weakness(Written in good manner also) R being closed.But SRGMP moderators r just gr8 like SRGMP
Anuradha thumbnail
hi jemdi!

hum aap logon ko bash isiliye karte hai kyunki hum aapko apna samajhte hain.. apne se hi toh jhagda kar sakte hain.. am i right???

and ya, thanks all mods, jemdi, priya, bhasker and other mods for all ur support.. and also for the development team, who created this platoform for us whr
we can discuss and have fun...
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: ans24us1

hi jemdi!

hum aap logon ko bash isiliye karte hai kyunki hum aapko apna samajhte hain.. apne se hi toh jhagda kar sakte hain.. am i right???

and ya, thanks all mods, jemdi, priya, bhasker and other mods for all ur support.. and also for the development team, who created this platoform for us whr
we can discuss and have fun...

Sab theek hai par agar ek limit mein bash karo to achchha lagta hai. Haath paw tor doge to mushkil ho jayegi 😉 

Jokes apart Thanks again to everyone from all of us.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
lets all look forward to the new series now.... 😃
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: friend17

mods getting bashed? where, how, when? maybe I am still dreaming... 😆

😊

😆

Then come out of the dream yaar..........

Appaji carry on the image of angry young man....😆