monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Khushi gets the shivers
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   March 13, 2006

Aditi Shirwaiker
Late Friday night, the sets of the Star drama Miilee turned into a medical aid centre when one of the characters of the daily suddenly took ill.

While shooting for her scene, Aditi Shirwaiker who plays Khushi, Miilee's (Mona Wasu) buddy in the show, fell unconscious.

For several minutes there was chaos as the cast and the crew panicked. "I don't know what happened to me," says Shirwaiker.

The camera was on and I was mouthing my dialogue.

Suddenly, I blacked out. When I regained my senses, I saw the entire crew and cast around me. They told me I was motionless for almost five minutes. It was scary."

A doctor was immediately summoned on the sets at Chandivali. "My blood pressure had gone down. I was also not feeling too well earlier in the day. A bit feverish, I also had a bad cough. And as the scene required us to be soaked in water, shooting in wet clothes worsened my condition."

Before the doctor could arrive on the scene, the cast and crew turned makeshift para-medics!

"I am really grateful to them. Somebody was offering me chocolates, as they felt I needed to eat something sweet; someone else was offering me a warm jacket. I was shivering; I could feel the cold right through to my bones.

Mona and Kiran Kumar (Miilee's Vishal Rastogi) and every cast and production team person were a great help. In fact, producer Raman Kumar kept calling to inquire about my condition. I was sent home soon after."

The next day, Shirwaiker was back on the sets shooting for Miilee. "I felt well the next morning, and the show being a daily (and I being a workaholic) Khushi was back on the sets." Despite a nagging cough, she was shooting for Kahaani at Sankraman studio on Sunday.

Other shows

Besides Miilee, Shirwaiker  also features as Sonu in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Meeta in Shararat and Komal in Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan. The actress made her acting debut in Sharaarat, while still in college. "I passed out from Parle College last year," she says.

In December, while shooting for Miilee, she had ants all over her body after she walked through some bushes. Ants in her pants, literally!

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/march/132877.htm

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing Smile
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanx.
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz