Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

India forum is of Indians, for Indians .. (Page 2)

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyguria

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

I don't quite agree with that.

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. Smile

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

I think it is because they have all the shows mostly shot in IndiaSmileBut these shows are watched throughout the whole world, and people who watch this from around the world discuss these showsSmile

sorry guria. dont agree with u. but am afraid u will not get the point, so i'll leave it at that. but in that case why now call it Desi Forums. the word India to me means more than just something shot in India.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. Smile

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

I think it is because they have all the shows mostly shot in IndiaSmileBut these shows are watched throughout the whole world, and people who watch this from around the world discuss these showsSmile

sorry guria. dont agree with u. but am afraid u will not get the point, so i'll leave it at that. but in that case why now call it Desi Forums. the word India to me means more than just something shot in India.

See this is a forum for Indian TV shows so the name India Forums. But Desi Forum is not bad CB LOL

Originally posted by arun_8687

Aao To Welcome,Jaao To Bheed-Kum?? Angry Angry
Dat cumin frm an ADMIN, and u call this a fair forum Dead Dead

Can we leave this topic for now please.

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

SmileNo problem, yaar, I bet Vijayji just liked the name Indian cause after all we call it Indian shos, not Desi shosSmile and they are Indian shows rite Wink why did God name Earth, earth? Why not blue water and green landSmile Yaar, dont get me wrong, Im not trying to interfere, lekin this is how I feel and I will be truthful in wht I thinkSmile It is ok that everyone has their own viewsSmile

Edited by prettyguria - 12 March 2006 at 9:40pm
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

sorry guria, no idea what u said. dont worry though. am off to some other thread now. Tongue
vinayaktyagi Goldie
vinayaktyagi
vinayaktyagi

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I think we INDIANS really have welcomed others and that applies here too.
But others plz don't betray us like we had been at other fronts.
coolsaints11 Senior Member
coolsaints11
coolsaints11

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, I started the thread and left...I think CB is very right..India represents tolerance..I was sort of confused what is going on right now at India forum...The name "India" brings lot of respect, unity and love to any forum and that is why people love to come to such a forum..

If this word can unite us all that will be great...I sincerely hate to see any body leave(even though this is not my private property)..It is the people which make this forum great...

The word India attract people...Other wise there may be another good names like Gabbar Singh forum..Desi forum...Tera kya hoga Kalia forum...

Go to top