Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

India forum is of Indians, for Indians ..

coolsaints11 Senior Member
coolsaints11
coolsaints11

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Guys, there has been lot of fights going on bacause of anger, divisions, egos...Let India forum be a Forum of the Indians, by the Indians and for every body who love humanity...When we choose the name "India forum" let us all respect it...

Edited by coolsaints11 - 12 March 2006 at 8:57pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I don't quite agree with that.

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. Smile
arun_8687 Goldie
arun_8687
arun_8687

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Aao To Welcome,Jaao To Bheed-Kum?? Angry Angry
Dat cumin frm an ADMIN, and u call this a fair forum Dead Dead
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
can we talk about the topic. and forget the admin for a while.

lets try to make some peace here.
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

India Forums made keeping in mind the serials and shows which air in India. not for Indians only.

and over the time, it has become a multinational forum. we have members from Pakistan (I am from Pakistan), Bangladesh, Dubai, and wat not.

so, it should not be only for Indians. it is a world wide forum. so lets welcome all the nations with open arms. Smile

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I watch Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at times, its a great show, and what is even more, that we have forum for this show, I dont't wasnt to interfere aor anything, nor I'm taking sides, India-Forums is made for everyone Smile Not only indians, as for what Vijayji said, he didn't mean in bad way, in fact, he is always working hard for the betterment of the site, and he wouldn't say anything like this purposely to hurt anyone intentionally. Smile All forums are fair, all people are fair Smile We all have to work towards making peace, just think about it, why would any admin say that to hurt anyone. Yes, you all are members, and have rights of your own too, and I know you would feel bad and frustrated too, lekin at this situation, we all have to work towards in making peace until we find out the whole truth Smile Instead of making matters worst, we should create peace and relax, and I am sure whe Vijayji comes on he will explain everything, but for right now, just relax Smile You all rock, and don't worry, everything will be fine, no one is against anyone here, and india forum stands for unity in one another and we have to show that meaning we all have unity, but in these circumstances, God tests us in whether how well we handle situation Smile Everything happens for a good, even thoough this may seem horrible right now, but later you will see why this happened, and it won't be bad. You guys rock Smile
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

i think the point of the previous post was that India represents tolerance. if you talk about accepting others who watch those programs, then i agree with you about the forum being multinational.

but surely there is some meaning when we have India in India Forums. else why sell it on that basis?

I think it is because they have all the shows mostly shot in IndiaSmileBut these shows are watched throughout the whole world, and people who watch this from around the world discuss these showsSmile

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsaints11

Guys, there has been lot of fights going on bacause of anger, divisions, egos...Let India forum be a Forum of the Indians, by the Indians and for every body who love humanity...When we choose the name "India forum" let us all respect it...

Did any forgeiner entered and spoiled india forums hormony???

Go to top