Posted: 18 years ago

sweeties , hiiiiiii!

well i am stuck in mumbai, and may just find another chance to meet arman sir😛

my spine is still hurting,😭 and the doctors advise not to travel for afew more days, i am taking some physiotherapy😕

but no complaints , i am trying to once again visit jjkn team,before flying back, i talked with mr.suraj rao and ajit sharma yestertday, and he says i can come again, they dnt mind😳

hema , buff u guys were very curious a sto why i luv AA, gals honestly i hold alot of respect for this guy,he is so simple, and down to earth,-dahlings i wa s swept off my feet, when arman sir actually, provided me with THROMOBOB OINTMENT-😳. yeah, actually i had a fresh blood clot on my right hand finger,and i needed an aid. ,

its not actually AA only but even the rest they all r very nice, Vinay is a thorough gentleman, very intelligent and carries himself off really well.😳

as for mona---haaa,, no words.i will tell in my next post

i will come with the rest, soon, right now my spine is hurting😭, cant type more than this.

gals u can still send your messages to apu/mona, i can take them with me , when i visit next, it may be this weekend,hope my spine gets back in shape by then.

so hema , buff, an dthe rest u can still send your  dedication sto apu,m estill in mumbai.😃

sighning off, plz pray that my spine get back in shape at the earliest😭

take care😳

tabs😃

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
awww feel better hun! 😊

hey..can you show him a pic of my sigg? 😉 😆
Awww Tabz feel better sweetie! 🤗
awww..have fun, take lots of reat..im sure being arnd apu must feel like a medicine in itself. 😛 Get well soon!
🤗feell betteerr tabz~ 🤗

i hope to hear ur next posting saying u did the boogie with apu😆😆😆

and do tell us about mona yaar....and gaurav...did u meet the two of them????????

take care yaar
well taby then i m preparing something for my sweet heart dimpie
Thanx Tablet so how shall I send it to you. Shall I PM you???

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

🤗feell betteerr tabz~ 🤗

i hope to hear ur next posting saying u did the boogie with apu😆😆😆

and do tell us about mona yaar....and gaurav...did u meet the two of them????????

take care yaar

boogie with apu, no dear, i dont want to eaten by ss, and yes i also know my limits,😉 actually it wa s kind of him to ask on e of the unit members to provide me with the oitment, coz my finger wa sreally hurting, i respect AA for this kind gesture😛

Tabbbyy..please wait I am writing a dedication to Apu..please please please give it to him..I LOVE YOU FOREVER..!!

Love-HEma
Tablet - I am very keen to know something about Mona. Please let me know. For AA I have no words he is the heart. But I always liked Vinay Jain.

In the mean time take care of yourself.