Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Jake long time and what do i see in the post... a good bye... πŸ˜• Well i wonder if its still time to say good bye... Will wait to take the call buddy 😳 Enjoyed reading your post ... the handa fort soldiers ka salam... πŸ˜‰
craziekudi thumbnail
wow jake...

will miss u and Gurti...

this was one which really brought me into IF...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jakeeeyyy πŸ€—  cant believe that the sad day of the show ending wuld ever dawn on us... (still praying that it doesnt)

Been a pleasure to know u.. n yesh we will keep bumpin into each other all over IF 😳  Admire ur guts and resolve... πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep rocking IF .. like u have rocked... (n at times shocked a few oversensitive souls) πŸ˜†

Cheers..
Udita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•  Will miss you. But will meet you in FB na??? πŸ˜Š
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know much about you jake as I joined late
I always enjoyed your posts ...your sense of humour & the truth you always try to say
Geet may be over but Gurti never
I will miss u & Gurti😭

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post Jake! You will always remain infamous!  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Your posts were hilarious and entertaining. Now I miss last year. You made the GEET forum fun and you introduced me to Gurti! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Maaneet/Gurti have a magical and sizzling chemistry that can't be denied!     πŸ˜ They have the best chemistry in Indian TV in my opinion!  

Your Gurti FB page was also very entertaining! πŸ˜†

lol Also you set the record for the most reported and closed threads.  You have a lot of enemies it seems. Now I hope this thread of yours doesn't get closed!  πŸ˜†

It's been quite a journey for all of us.

I'm sad that GEET's ending and that we won't see Maaneet on-screen anymore.  I wish I could see Maaneet on TV forever!  πŸ˜­
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It wasn't really sinking in. It wasn't really bothering. 

But you came...you typedπŸ˜† ...you brought back memories *sigh*

The show became a medium for so much more... the friends we made, the Foundation that rockedπŸ˜‰ ...even if the show is ending...it has left a never-ending impression in our lives. 

gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post jake..love you too.. hope  that we all will meet again with GHSP season 2..till than bye everybody..😭 πŸ˜­ 
NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy Jake!!!!!!

u dnt knw me... b8 um one of millions GEET & thousands of GURTI fans... also a fan of urs & ur fb fan pg  πŸ˜ƒ 

b8 why all of u r leaving yaar????????? why dis heart-achng good byes????????? I h8 it 😭

with Geet & Gurti... where this 2 years passed, i could not realize and now um so used to of it... dat it seems my lyf is leaving me 4ever... πŸ₯Ί

nyways... will miss u all... I had come IF only n only 4 Geet... now I dnt knw wht will I do 2 lead my lyf????????

tk cr... god bless u... luv u always ❀️
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Jake, don't say gud-bye yaar...😭 Hope Gurti come together again to rock our lives..😳Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago