Dec 8th - Precap Based Prediction

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
If Priya is Tipsy as shown in precap  then I doubt it is a breakfast scene - it should be dinner -

After the emotional scene shown is earlier precap where Priya seemed little upset

Imagine if this is Dinner scene and Priya is drunk and then she creates a havoc in the room - just comes close to Ram on his side of bed and hugs him and says something inviting - 

Will Golu be able to resist her?

* Having said that in this precap there was sufficient light shown outside so not sure if it Breakfast or dinner 

But I think we are IN for something interesting after this sequence ... as HM closure is approaching
Edited by kavmuks - 12 years ago
Nice prediction!!!

As you stated considering the light it most probably wld be a breakfast scene..even if we assume it is a breakfast scene where Priya is shown completely high, it does nt sit well with the earlier precap scene where Ram says referring to DK that they can neva understand their relation...as Priya looked al fine in that scene,..

All I hope that this scene(y'day precap) is after that earlier precap so that Priya atleast will stand a chance to mumble something abt love n give some hint to Mr. Bhondu..

Priya is definitely tipsy...😆 Seeing the light, it can't be dinner.😕. I feel the previous precap where priya was upset would come first.. Then they have lunch.. May be she drinks during lunch and then the precap scenes, singing and all.. 😉

I really hope there's some bedroom scene with priya in tipsy mode... I would rather want priya to blurt out her feelings about Ram and the next day she wouldn't remember anything and ram will know everything. 😆

Also i would love Ram to carry her to the room.😍. Hoping to see gr8 scenes in Priya's tipsy mode, but we might have to wait 3 days for that..