Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Romit Raj adores SRK
Lisa Antao, TNN | Dec 8, 2011, 10.59AM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Steffi Graf|shahrukh khan|Romit Raj|Bollywood|Akshay Kumar|adore

Romit Raj

levision actor Romit Raj who is currently seen on Adalat, is an ardent fan of SRK even before King Khan made it big in Bollywood.

"It all started when I was in first grade when Fauji was on air. I used to adore that show a lot. My brother used to be a big fan of Akshay Kumar and then I used to think that because he is a film actor, my brother was so fond of him. When I was in fourth grade, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge released and I was completely floored by SRK in that film. I used to get a pocket money of Rs 60 and I clearly remember I used to walk a distance of 8 km in Kolkata from my place to buy his posters and postcards which was priced as Rs 4 and 25 paise respectively. There were posters in my room everywhere Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar. I had also posters of Steffi Graf and Brooke Sheilds in my room," says Romit. Also he used to record all Sharukh's song in his dual cassette player.

"That point of time we did not have CDs or pen drives so I used to record SRK's songs like Jadu Teri Nazar, Ye Kaali Kaali Aankhen. I stillcherish those fond memories. What I like about Shahrukh is his immense energy, power of entertaining his audience and his speaking power. I don't copy him professionally but just love to watch his work again and again. I have watched Ra.One once and I find that film an absolute entertainer and I want to watch it again," says he.

Lisa Antao

Check out Stars Homepage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Romit adores SRK" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.