Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Supna9

IF-Rockerz

Supna9

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I agreed with diya's opinion . Khushi also wants it two of them only when he will apologize.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Call it a jaundiced view:) (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you too. he should have apologized to Khushi too and not just to payal.. because his actions caused max anguish to her. Even Payal says that ... and at that point he should have turned to Khushi and said I am sorry for what I did

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
The Guptas are a lot full of insensitive ppl. Can't believe they're rejoicing over Payal's marriage like that when they've forced somebody like Shyam down Khushi's throat. Payal's got someone she loves, is a great human being and comes from such a reputed family.
But what abt Shyam? They haven't even done a background check on him to find out what kind of person they're getting their daughter married to, and into what kind of family.

As for ASR not apologizing to Khushi, yeah I think it was a deliberate thing not to make him apologize right now, cause unlike Payal, he has to apologize to Khushi for a lot of things, not just that one incident, but what all it led to, and the many times he did humiliate her even after that. And I hope it does come sometime. He definitely does realise that he did a huge mistake that night cause in the flashbacks day before, he remembered the blouse tearing bit too. And yesterday also, as soon as he sees Khushi he starts to leave. The reason being that with Khushi, he's got the fear of breaking down and maybe he's not even ready to face her yet abt that horrendous act.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.CJuicee_SushieDiyaSsbk2

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@ Ishi: You know, I do hope they show him repenting and apologizing to her about all the things he put her through...
Now after the Shyam reality coming out, I'm dreading what else will she be subjected to? The list of unjust things happening with her is just going on getting biggerThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieDiyaSaa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

@ Ishi: You know, I do hope they show him repenting and apologizing to her about all the things he put her through...
Now after the Shyam reality coming out, I'm dreading what else will she be subjected to? The list of unjust things happening with her is just going on getting biggerThumbs Down

Exactly Shwets! The CVs better NOT forget this. No matter what, he should atleast realise what ALL he put her through and apologize to her.
I'm already dreading the Shyam exposure. Ouch  Cause I know loads of cruel accusations coming Khushi's way. There's gonna be no stopping him then for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesbk2

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

@purplicious Thank you and yes I know what you mean lol! We gotta wear shades for our own sake

@murphy thank you and it has a bit of soap opera trivia behind it. The term soap opera was coined because the sponsors of such dramatic serials broadcast on radio and later on tv  had soap manufacturers, such as Procter & Gamble Colgate-Palmolive and Lever Brothers as sponsors one of which was Fairy Liquid soap ergo the id.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Krish--sbk2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.