Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

It was really heartbreaking to see in yesterday's episode how while everyone was happily rejoicing about celebrating the double engagement of both the brothers , the person primarily responsible for this celebration was the one that had lost the most. She may not have shown it so much in her actions or her emotions but one could not help but feel her inner turmoil and sorrow that she must be experiencing on another level. While her sister will be going off to settle in wedded bliss with the man of her dreams, the man of her dreams seems pretty content to settle down with the woman of his deliberate choice and does not seem to make too much of an effort to want to change the status quo. She in turn will be tying the knot with  a man she never ever was interested in and who is just now waiting to whisk her off to some far away location so he can carry on with his charades. Despite knowing the kind of loveless life  she may be forced to endure in the future she continued to smile and just watching the rest of the family  beaming with the idea of the double engagement and the kind of lifestyle upgrade that was coming their way made me feel a bit yuck inside.

I also felt a bit shortchanged over this whole apology bit by ASR- while he was respectful to his future SIL and accorded her the apology she deserved I did feel that more could have been done by him in addressing the harm he had caused Khushi. I am a bit peeved at the CV's because they seem to have let him off the hook pretty easily. Yes I know people say Khushi interfered else who knows what he and Payal would have said but in my opinion the first apology should have gone to Khushi for wreaking havoc on her life her family and her emotions. Everybody went gaga over the fact that he apologized to Payal but he stopped short where it really mattered- her. He had no right to brush her aside and treat her as collateral damage-yes that is what I felt he must be viewing her as and if he wants redemption and amendment then it should start with her. Anyone and any thing else is just secondary.
While one can argue that he did try to do that by helping her with her father it still does not hold good for that is something any one with an iota of decency and common courtesy anywhere in the world will doAt least Khushi had the gumption to go and offer her apologies and gratitude and accepted her mistake right away. Again I reiterate goodlooks are no excuse for bad behaviour

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

arnejvrevathyKavita1970ketki_arshielle22anfield206soapoperafanDee-feyaWorkerBsneak-peekJuicee_Sushiearnshishilparoxx-Paro-sweetygirl28gunayaarfareesmitarFullyFaltoo.SanzBarbielara3110--Krish--UltimateBarunpinky_blueskiesDiyaSaa123.80..Amina...hea.sbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Call it a jaundiced view:)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i have no idea why half the post is in bold and the other in regular I think it must be a technical glitch and not intended on my part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
good point... but  i think that is what the cv's are heading towards his redemption. i think asr will marry her to keep her safe and make up what he and his family members have put her through. i know everyone thinks its going to be a hate marriage... i dont think so. there is too much evidence placed by the cv's against shyam . i mean today bua wanted to introduce shyam to the whole family and he went missing and anjali mentioned how her husband didnt pickup her phone. when the truth comes out all of this will be hard to explain as khushi's fault as she went to get him today.  i think khushi will finally break with this blow in her life and arnav will step up and be there for her and his redemption will begin. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieFairyLiquidSoap

Purplelicious

Purplelicious

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

It was really heartbreaking to see in yesterday's episode how while everyone was happily rejoicing about celebrating the double engagement of both the brothers , the person primarily responsible for this celebration was the one that had lost the most. She may not have shown it so much in her actions or her emotions but one could not help but feel her inner turmoil and sorrow that she must be experiencing on another level. While her sister will be going off to settle in wedded bliss with the man of her dreams, the man of her dreams seems pretty content to settle down with the woman of his deliberate choice and does not seem to make too much of an effort to want to change the status quo. She in turn will be tying the knot with  a man she never ever was interested in and who is just now waiting to whisk her off to some far away location so he can carry on with his charades. Despite knowing the kind of loveless life  she may be forced to endure in the future she continued to smile and just watching the rest of the family  beaming with the idea of the double engagement and the kind of lifestyle upgrade that was coming their way made me feel a bit yuck inside.

I also felt a bit shortchanged over this whole apology bit by ASR- while he was respectful to his future SIL and accorded her the apology she deserved I did feel that more could have been done by him in addressing the harm he had caused Khushi. I am a bit peeved at the CV's because they seem to have let him off the hook pretty easily. Yes I know people say Khushi interfered else who knows what he and Payal would have said but in my opinionthe first apology should have gone to Khushi for wreaking havoc on her life her family and her emotions. Everybody went gaga over the fact that he apologized to Payal but he stopped short where it really mattered- her. He had no right to brush her aside and treat her as collateral damage-yes that is what I felt he must be viewing her as and if he wants redemption and amendment then it should start with her. Anyone and any thing else is just secondary.
While one can argue that he did try to do that by helping her with her father it still does not hold good for that is something any one with an iota of decency and common courtesy anywhere in the world will doAt least Khushi had the gumption to go and offer her apologies and gratitude and accepted her mistake right away. Again I reiterate goodlooks are no excuse for bad behaviour

Awesome Post !! U nailed it...what I was feeling for...what Khushi got out of all this? 
Agree 100% on the highlighted portion.Smile

LOL @ Again I reiterate goodlooks are no excuse for bad behaviourLOL

True, but there's smth about ASR/Barun/Arnav which lets everyone esp. the females (on this forum as well as around him ) excuse all his follies...dunno why...Big smile maybe before realizing what he's done we are lost in his eyesEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushielara3110sbk2

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
That's so true...while Payal mentioned that the most affect to that was on Khusi, he brushed her off.. And we are going gaga, cause he at least said that, otherwise the grumpy man he is, he wouldn't have said that really!

P.S. Lovely Username :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie-MeraBarun-aa123.80

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

That's so true...while Payal mentioned that the most affect to that was on Khusi, he brushed her off.. And we are going gaga, cause he at least said that, otherwise the grumpy man he is, he wouldn't have said that really!

P.S. Lovely Username :)

Even i am not getting why he did not apologise to her.
He should do that asap...

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I also felt a bit shortchanged over this whole apology bit by ASR- while he was respectful to his future SIL and accorded her the apology she deserved I did feel that more could have been done by him in addressing the harm he had caused Khushi. I am a bit peeved at the CV's because they seem to have let him off the hook pretty easily. Yes I know people say Khushi interfered else who knows what he and Payal would have said but in my opinion the first apology should have gone to Khushi for wreaking havoc on her life her family and her emotions. Everybody went gaga over the fact that he apologized to Payal but he stopped short where it really mattered- her. He had no right to brush her aside and treat her as collateral damage-yes that is what I felt he must be viewing her as and if he wants redemption and amendment then it should start with her. Anyone and any thing else is just secondary.

I agree COMPLETELY with you ... Khushi is the one worst off, she has worked for both Arnav's engagement and for Payal's, while she is left stuck with a pervert of the worst kind. And nobody is thinking of her and what she wants at all. She is just the sacrificial bali ka bakra here.

As for why Arnav didn't apologise to her, I think it's because for him to apologise to Payal was easier - it was impersonal and his emotions were not involved. If he does ever end up apologising to Khushi, and I sincerely hope he does, then I have a feeling it would be a far more emotional situation ... for Payal, he felt bad, he felt guilty, and that was it. But when he realises what hell he put Khushi through with that one unthinking action, what all the repurcussions were, then he will burn in a worse kind of hell ... I don't think he has really thought that through completely yet. And that's partly because of Khushi, she never lets him see all that ... even in the restaurant when Payal started to tell Akash what mayhem had been caused by Arnav, Khushi shushed her up. So hopefully one day Arnav will realise what all Khushi has been through and then his apology to her will finally come ... in private, just between the two of them.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfeyaserendipity235Juicee_Sushiearnshifaree--Krish--lara3110Supna9sbk2aa123.80

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hi Fairy...

I loved your post. Khushi indeed has been completely sidelined, despite being a major contributor to making Payash alliance a success.
And as far as her marriage is concerned, no one in her family is bothered about her feelings or even tried to find out what she wants. Her own sister could not decipher the pain on her face. She indeed got the short end of the stick.

And in today's epi I think they purposely did not show Arnav apologizing to Khushi. Maybe they'll do it during some other dramatic incident...who knows?! I always feel that many a times the dialogues in important scenes seem incomplete too.
In today's scene Payal could definitely have told more about all the trouble Khushi went through because of Arnav...

Edited by sbk2 - 08 December 2011 at 12:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJuicee_Sushielara3110FairyLiquidSoapaa123.80DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.