angelicshetan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey...

i dunno 'bout u guyz but i'm sick and tired of being used to gain higher trps. the last few episodes have been...patronising, insulting to my intelligence and generally demoralising.

the message the show is sending out is totally twisted.......does this mean that women have to look like the new jassi to get anywhere in life? look like her to feel wanted, accepted and loved? is the only way to a man's heart....through his eyes and via his
appreciation of what shampoo, foundation and designer dresses women wear???? not only does that insult female intelligence but it also be-littles the men who actually find brains and not beauty attractive.

secondly the whole jassi meditating and forgiving armaan.....that does not happen in real life.....pain takes time to heal...closing your eyes and talking to......well nothing in paticular....does not
make everything someone has done to hurt you, just go away.

plus.....dosti karni hai to purab se....baat karni hai to purab....fight karni hai to purab...sath chahiye to purab....shoulder to cry on - purab...help ki zaroorat hai to purab....kya sirf pyar karne keliye armaan milla????? if the character was real he would deserve a knighthood for his patience and endurance levels...yes.. friends
stand by you, but they also have limits and jassi really shouldn'tpush the poor guy around - open your eyes girl and see who you're treating like dirt....

sorry about my ranting and i apologise if i've upset anyone but i really can't stand watching the show to see jassi whinging, armaan crying life a baby and malika in her childish war games. and for good sake.........changing your name to jessica does not change you, your past, your memories and your perspective.....get a grip and stop insulting my intelligence.

uff!
shetan

p.s there is no way she could buy a air ticket under her new name coz her passport says her name is jasmeet walia.....remember that you need one of those to fly!!!!

2/how did armaan sign a cheque from kohinoor's account when jassi's name is on the paperwork?....they wanted to keep the fact that it belonged to armaan etc a secret....so why would his name be on the cheque book...how could he give authorisation?

3/are india's banks so lax in security that someone can access the account from their own computer and transfer money into an account that has only existed for a few hours??? such a large amount would require verification from both parties surely??

4/how could bebe read jassi's diary?......when the show first started jassi asked bebe not to look at it and bebe rightly said that jassi wrote in english hindi and that she couldn't read it!!!! how did the diary have hindi writing in it all of a sudden??? anyway didn't that diary end up in the river?

for god sake....get the facts straight sony ppl!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is possible in TV industryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God give them some sense!🀒

poison ivy thumbnail
god.......... u make so much sense!! there r jus too many bloopers.. or shud v say blunders
lub_u thumbnail
i know, n she tore every page of the dairy n threw it in the river and the next thing u now the dairy is back. doesn't make sense at all.πŸ˜•
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
There are major blunders in the story.. everytime they use their creative minds they end up with more bloopers.. Why can they stick to the original story they have paid for???😑😑
**ShInE** thumbnail
thats is the biggest P.S.  i have eva seen...congratulations...u broke the world record!....btw....good points...check out the official blunders list...itll giv u more to cry about!πŸ˜‰
angelicshetan thumbnail

thank u very much, i have plenty more but i thought i shud stop there!!

;) shetan

bas02 thumbnail
good points!! agree with u on them!😊
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good points. and welcome to india forums
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Observation and wow what a patience for a nebiw..to write all the bloopers. Welcome to IF