India Forums Is A PRIVILIGE!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Yes, India Forums is  a place to talk, make freinds, and discuss topics.

Mods are not Bush. they are the peace makers. you have example of Bhaksar and s.priya. and there are many more. 👏

Bush is not a peacemaker in any way.

we all are trying to make this forum a better place to STAY. not to leave. we don't like banning or giving warnings. and we hate when members say they want to leave, coz agar family main saye eik bhi person jata hai, tu it hurts. so we don't want anyone to leave or get banned or get warned.

😊

Originally posted by BVLGARII

lol..that is first time you have put something with value. Some ppl just have too much time on their hands to argue back and forth. so what someone got banned? mods are humans too. These guys take things too seriously as if it is going to alter way of their life. I pity those who are still arguing with mods.

We appreciate your words of wisdom.  Not just some, there are many who got time on hand and post on topics when they dont really contribute much to it in terms of content.

It seems to be as common as coming back with a multiple username or trading abuses.

😆

Actually, being that it is a very public and a free forum, IF is not a privilege.

It is our choice to join, to participate and to portray a certain aspect of ourselves - be it polite, discourteous, or aloof...

The moderators of IF are here as proctors or guides. It is their responsibility to ensure that the guidelines and rules of IF are obeyed and enforced. However, they must keep in mind to do so in a just and equal manner.

We reap the consequences of our actions and words. This message is to all members and mods. If you have power, do not abuse it but use it judiciously. As members, we have the power voice our opinions and share our thoughts. If we do it in such a way that does not comply with the regulations of the forum, then the mods shall use their power to either warn or ban us.

Keep in mind...IF is neither a privilege, nor a right...it just is. What you make of it, is what you'll get out of it.

Originally posted by quin

I also agree tht Mods have really done a good job uptill now (baring some) and we shuold try understand them but still, I believe that wat Vijay (I dont remeber the name actually) wrote was uncalled for.

quinji, you are 100% right I was out for last 6 hours I came back saw another fire is burning in (IF) God help us all. Sorry Bhaskar and Priya, both of you are trying your best but looks like some one in your dept want to leave it burning so I guess you two are helpless.

Love ARR

okay.........
Fine Mods are not bush.....They're Kerry???Is Kerry good enough for you? 😉
arre smarterdesikid asli mein bahut smart ban gaya yaar! very well said 👏
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Yes, India Forums is  a place to talk, make freinds, and discuss topics.

Mods are not Bush. they are the peace makers. you have example of Bhaksar and s.priya. and there are many more.

Bush is not a peacemaker in any way.

we all are trying to make this forum a better place to STAY. not to leave. we don't like banning or giving warnings. and we hate when members say they want to leave, coz agar family main saye eik bhi person jata hai, tu it hurts. so we don't want anyone to leave or get banned or get warned.

😊

That's not my point.🤔 He tries to win the people's heart's who hate him...not kill them (in this case - BAN)