Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 24)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
FInally somepeople agrees to same point..
Good night

coolsaints11 Senior Member
coolsaints11
coolsaints11

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

Originally posted by queenkumar

Hi all, I'm a silent reader on this section, but its about time I give my point of view on Mr. Vijay's comment "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum".

I think some of us here have taken this a wrong way.

India Forums welcomes all with open arms and if a member wants to leave its up to them. That's all that comment means. What is wrong with it, why are we taking it the wrong way? Do we really have to be this way to enjoy this Forum. Do we have to be negative, do we have to use bad language? Can we not enjoy this forum and discuss what we are here to talk about. Just think why are we all here....to have fun right and talk about the show at hand. So, why all this! We don't need this to have fun guys.

I personally think this is blown out of proportion, one needs to really think twice about making these comments. We are all grown ups here not kids.

Just my request to all of you, we should stop this right now and enjoy this place.

Infact, we should thank Vijay for creating this wonderful forum so we can express our views on all these shows. Where else can we find to discuss these things.

Lets all join hands and make this a fun place, enough of the vulgar and negative posts.

I'm also a silent member here. i never posted any reply coz it's a week or 2 always behind for us. I simply read posts. I second sangeeta's reply. Be friendly  and don't take negative way to vijay's post.

I am confused...Yours post number is written as 4502 below your AVConfused

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsaints11

she is a slinet reader of THIS section Only .. she is active on some other sections .. Big smile
coolsaints11 Senior Member
coolsaints11
coolsaints11

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skasuba

Originally posted by coolsaints11

she is a slinet reader of THIS section Only .. she is active on some other sections .. Big smile
I thought may be some silent postsWink
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
heheheh ... coolsaints11, you are funny .. ! LOL
seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by fm_qazi

I think we should discuss about the integrity of Swar raj here. He or she just wants to discuss about other, but forgot that he/she is attenttion seeker here. He/she is trying to seek attention on the expense of other. Swar raj, do not be jealous, just do your basic right show some credibility here, you will be loved by lot of people here. I will be first person to write for you. Whatever point you want to discuss here had already been discussed so many times. Do not try to be smart, I know how fun is to discuss about other. Your support for Vijay or the forum may have some reasons. But do not try to start the hell again and again. And seema, musicpulse and other, just leave him/her alone.

No sir...I discused above points when U guys atared pointing to me..my initiall point was...why u are taking Vijay's saying bad way...and whay can't i seek attention...u all have done it..may be it is my turn now

See Swar ji, i don't try to seek attention by blindly passing comments against a person's character..... i will always have a solid proof to back my points i will kno all the relevant info abt the past, and contribute a valuable portion of my views onto the forum.....i have never tried to seek attention for no reason, and the only reason my posts have ever seeked attention is because they have some sensible content in it. but from what i have seen of ur responses u seem to want to pass an opinion abt the ppl over here, without having any knowledge of the past incidents and when we try to give u that info u just look over it. now tell my why?

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SKIRM

You know guys, why the heck are you fihting about a game? You are looking for a song that begins with the word jaao?
Lets start the game over. I'll sing a song,
ek me aur ek tu hai aur hawa mai jadoo hai. arzoo bekaboo hai, samjho sare baat baakee waqt ka kya barosa baiike pani behajaya. kal agar na mil paaye samjho sare baat baaki.   right here right now hai khushi ka sama...................

It will end in the word " JAHAAN". (I checked on raaga.com)

you are sooooooooo funny ... and so clueless ... LOLLOLLOL

lemme continue though ..

Jahaan Piyaa... wahaan mein ...
 meray piya ... wahaan mein ...
mein kya karoon meray raam raam ..raam ..Big smile
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
nice...

Go to top