Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 22)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I think we should discuss about the integrity of Swar raj here. He or she just wants to discuss about other, but forgot that he/she is attenttion seeker here. He/she is trying to seek attention on the expense of other. Swar raj, do not be jealous, just do your basic right show some credibility here, you will be loved by lot of people here. I will be first person to write for you. Whatever point you want to discuss here had already been discussed so many times. Do not try to be smart, I know how fun is to discuss about other. Your support for Vijay or the forum may have some reasons. But do not try to start the hell again and again. And seema, musicpulse and other, just leave him/her alone.

seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Swar i had written a good post for u but it got deleted how ever i will have to go now.... u see i have a life out of IF too. but i will respond to it when i come back. no worries Wink
musicpulse Senior Member
musicpulse
musicpulse

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Qazi Sahab I have already stopped, she told me not to give her benefit of doubt...so be it..I can now safely jump to conclusions about her Tongue
Thanks Qazi Sahab.and Bye Seema.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Shewta...had no intention to fight..said the same thing but some people claimed newbies have no knowledge...sarri duniya ki samajhdarri in puraane members main hai jo mods ko bhi nahi baksh sakte......
Sorry about this...i always saw a friend in Mr AD an a knowlegable person..but now not sure ..... i think it is.....   AAdhjal gagri chalkat jayye

Edited by Swar_Raj - 13 March 2006 at 4:18pm
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
the way I see VJ's comment and why he put it there in the 1st place:

the problem is that many times users simply create these posts which say "I'm leaving forever" and do not leave. they stay here and do nautanki.

these are not users who are truly upset/unhappy like some members here who wish to leave. as i understand, some good contributors have left already, which is very sad.

for admin, it is very hard to judge which user is genuine as they are busy doing many things. here they rely on mods for information. sometimes, incomplete information can result in many problems - as what happened in the case over here.

i am not saying that the Dev Group is perfect. yes, mistakes have been made and in this case, there have been some real errors which upset a lot of people.

now, i am apologizing on everyone's behalf. please let us put the past behind us and move on.

and stay for your friends if not for anything else. but, that too is your choice. remember that IF's doors are always open.
Smile
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fm_qazi

I think we should discuss about the integrity of Swar raj here. He or she just wants to discuss about other, but forgot that he/she is attenttion seeker here. He/she is trying to seek attention on the expense of other. Swar raj, do not be jealous, just do your basic right show some credibility here, you will be loved by lot of people here. I will be first person to write for you. Whatever point you want to discuss here had already been discussed so many times. Do not try to be smart, I know how fun is to discuss about other. Your support for Vijay or the forum may have some reasons. But do not try to start the hell again and again. And seema, musicpulse and other, just leave him/her alone.

No sir...I discused above points when U guys atared pointing to me..my initiall point was...why u are taking Vijay's saying bad way...and whay can't i seek attention...u all have done it..may be it is my turn now

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Shweta...had no intention to fight..said the same thing but some people claimed newbies have no knowledge...sarri duniya ki samajhdarri in puraane members main hai jo mods ko bhi nahi baksh sakte......
Sorry about this...i always saw a friend in Mr AD an a knowlegable person..but now not sure

All I can do is request you to stop writing back and forth .. this is only adding fuel to the fire ...

there's not much anyone can do if the other person is not ready to listen .. I said what I had to ... And it's up to them if they wanna stop doing whatever they are ...

it's sad though ... Ouch
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top