Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 21)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicpulse

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Mr Ad..saw your response..not sure where u putting me there...I felt more frustration of yours there. All I see is the same repeat of what u have said in previous threads.
Basically u and others think that new poeple are idiots and to them in a thread if their nation was being bashed..we feel pride and honor it...no sir U are totally wrong. New or old does not matter..we were born Indians and will die Indians. I said that to Mr Chartbuster before too.
What you do also shows yuor culture
FOr your warnings..not interested why U got them U wrote those phrease and it seems u forget to quote something moe..no one can get banned ofr saying choclate...i thing there is a user with that ID too.
ANyway if u have warning..u need to be careful.
Moreover you admit that u made mistake so instead of clerifying it you are kind of making it a news so that your friend can join you in threatning other members ...specially new ones like me as we donot know anyone here. But sir, it does not matter. I will still say if you abide by rules..no one can ban u... Mods have apologized too. So why is this drama in continuation???????
U talk about being near danger...My dear sir we have liven in danger..I am from J&K...the things I have seen ..U cannot even imagine.
My brother is a commdt in CRP and won a award in 26th jan for his contribution in J& K...we lived a life under bombs. Except me as I moved away ...all my family is in forces. THe hatered i have for those terrorist..u cannot imagine..but i will not use any unappropriate word as it is not my culture..and yes if they badmouth my nation..will not leave them either

Just becuase U are old member and say things any way U want is no justification..All i said was a general view Which is this is a public place...comehere..exchange thought with others..and abide by rules..u donot like it..Oh Well.....Personally I will also love to see u on the forum as no one can deny the incredible threads U have created. and number of friends u have made.   

If you felt he has repeated himself over and over, I recommend you stop reading what he writes. And as for why repeat, bcz its the truth. If you ask him same question again and again, he will still answer exactly the sameSmile...bcz this is the truth...and he cannot change it to give different varieties all the time.

Well i have also said only truth

only a brain dead person can commit mistakes of repeat mistakes even with warnings or a person who wanted to be banned will do it

He was bashing some one on a thread for national integrity...did not see resposibility to report and all his friends that are coming on me saying me newbie..were not there to support thim then..

If you were there..you could not handle that person????? Today You all are trying to mak eme quiet who really had nothing against of this person...that day you all could not do anything

Mods have removed ban??? said sorry..his friends are requesting him to be back...then why this ego?????

Oh well ...what ever...

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

Hi all, I'm a silent reader on this section, but its about time I give my point of view on Mr. Vijay's comment "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum".

I think some of us here have taken this a wrong way.

India Forums welcomes all with open arms and if a member wants to leave its up to them. That's all that comment means. What is wrong with it, why are we taking it the wrong way? Do we really have to be this way to enjoy this Forum. Do we have to be negative, do we have to use bad language? Can we not enjoy this forum and discuss what we are here to talk about. Just think why are we all here....to have fun right and talk about the show at hand. So, why all this! We don't need this to have fun guys.

I personally think this is blown out of proportion, one needs to really think twice about making these comments. We are all grown ups here not kids.

Just my request to all of you, we should stop this right now and enjoy this place.

Infact, we should thank Vijay for creating this wonderful forum so we can express our views on all these shows. Where else can we find to discuss these things.

Lets all join hands and make this a fun place, enough of the vulgar and negative posts.

THis is exactly what i said..that Mod Vijay;s  words were misread...but to voice by a newbie is a crime as per some of these here..so now

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum". ,....and I am staying

*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
but iam leaving LOL LOL
sorry yaar iam having a bad day Ouch
musicpulse Senior Member
musicpulse
musicpulse

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by musicpulse

Mr Ad..saw your response..not sure where u putting me there...I felt more frustration of yours there. All I see is the same repeat of what u have said in previous threads.
Basically u and others think that new poeple are idiots and to them in a thread if their nation was being bashed..we feel pride and honor it...no sir U are totally wrong. New or old does not matter..we were born Indians and will die Indians. I said that to Mr Chartbuster before too.
What you do also shows yuor culture
FOr your warnings..not interested why U got them U wrote those phrease and it seems u forget to quote something moe..no one can get banned ofr saying choclate...i thing there is a user with that ID too.
ANyway if u have warning..u need to be careful.
Moreover you admit that u made mistake so instead of clerifying it you are kind of making it a news so that your friend can join you in threatning other members ...specially new ones like me as we donot know anyone here. But sir, it does not matter. I will still say if you abide by rules..no one can ban u... Mods have apologized too. So why is this drama in continuation???????
U talk about being near danger...My dear sir we have liven in danger..I am from J&K...the things I have seen ..U cannot even imagine.
My brother is a commdt in CRP and won a award in 26th jan for his contribution in J& K...we lived a life under bombs. Except me as I moved away ...all my family is in forces. THe hatered i have for those terrorist..u cannot imagine..but i will not use any unappropriate word as it is not my culture..and yes if they badmouth my nation..will not leave them either

Just becuase U are old member and say things any way U want is no justification..All i said was a general view Which is this is a public place...comehere..exchange thought with others..and abide by rules..u donot like it..Oh Well.....Personally I will also love to see u on the forum as no one can deny the incredible threads U have created. and number of friends u have made.   

If you felt he has repeated himself over and over, I recommend you stop reading what he writes. And as for why repeat, bcz its the truth. If you ask him same question again and again, he will still answer exactly the sameSmile...bcz this is the truth...and he cannot change it to give different varieties all the time.

Well i have also said only truth

only a brain dead person can commit mistakes of repeat mistakes even with warnings or a person who wanted to be banned will do it

He was bashing some one on a thread for national integrity...did not see resposibility to report and all his friends that are coming on me saying me newbie..were not there to support thim then..

If you were there..you could not handle that person????? Today You all are trying to mak eme quiet who really had nothing against of this person...that day you all could not do anything

Mods have removed ban??? said sorry..his friends are requesting him to be back...then why this ego?????

Oh well ...what ever...

This is my last reply to you.

This is not about Abhi defending the coutry, Abhi using bad language, Abhi being banned, Abhi apologising, Abhi coming back to forum.....Do you understand this much? After all this, Abhi had come back to the forum and posted a good article. The original thread of arguments was closed too. We all has moved ahead..and then suddenly Mr. Vijay reopened the old thread and gave out his statement. Why did he he do it when everything was back to normal? And why did he use that one smart statement...aao to...which you have been defending.There is no point in all of us arguing about this bcz basically you have not made that statemant and as far we all know , Mr. Vijay has not acknowledged you here as his spokesperson.

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
No music pulse ..do not give me benefit of doubt. I meant what i said.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
ok fine u fight here. iam out of here
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
""""This is my last reply to you.

This is not about Abhi defending the coutry, Abhi using bad language, Abhi being banned, Abhi apologising, Abhi coming back to forum.....Do you understand this much? After all this, Abhi had come back to the forum and posted a good article. The original thread of arguments was closed too. We all has moved ahead..and then suddenly Mr. Vijay reopened the old thread and gave out his statement. Why did he he do it when everything was back to normal? And why did he use that one smart statement...aao to...which you have been defending.There is no point in all of us arguing about this bcz basically you have not made that statemant and as far we all know , Mr. Vijay has not acknowledged you here as his spokesperson.""""

No I am not a spokesperson (Atleast u had that much right) and I hope u are not either or may be U r for MR AD as he claims not being here.

I had also said about Vijay's comment only that it is being misread...but people like u came to me with all these other things...so I responded on those  too...so hope you also understand now  and this may not be my last reply to you though yours could be

Edited by Swar_Raj - 13 March 2006 at 3:42pm
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Oh come on guys ... I agree with Quinnie ... This is going way outta hands .. I am sure this is avoidable ...

Vijay's quote was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings ... But only very situational ... They have been working so hard to solve AD's problem ... Come on now .. Cut them some slack here now ...

It's all in the way you percieve it .. It was meant in a good sense and lets just take it that way ...

I think we can put an end to this here and wrap it up ... Please I request you all not to take this any further ... It's hard on them and also on all of us .. It's not like we interact with the mods on a regular basis ..
And to come to think of it, if WE were behaving ourselves in the FIRST place this day wouldn't have even come ...
It's coz WE don't know how to take care of ourselves and behave in a public forum, that the mods have to interfere ...

So again, it's OUR fault and not theirs .. Now lets not try to turn tables around .. Lets just accept it and move and be careful when we are posting here ... Everyone would like to be treated with some respect just like you ... Lets keep that in mind and end this right here ...

Please Mr.AD, I request you to stop this here ... ! Thanks

Swetha

Go to top