Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema_17 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dolly di a certain member had written something against our country, and has been doing this for a long time. Abhi being patriotic as he is, responded to this person. he used harsh language, realized his mistake and apologized to the mods and the other party right there in that thread, and all was fine.... then four days after that, a mod comes in all of a sudden and bans him for that post. then on the request of other mods, unbans him, but writes below his AV apologized, ban removed. meaning that Abhi apologized and the ban was removed, then Abhi was upset due the that comment. the other mods and came, we all had a talk abt it, and everything was going back to normal. then Vijay came in with hs statement, and the mod that banned Abhi came in as well after the thread was closed
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Mr Ad..saw your response..not sure where u putting me there...I felt more frustration of yours there. All I see is the same repeat of what u have said in previous threads.
Basically u and others think that new poeple are idiots and to them in a thread if their nation was being bashed..we feel pride and honor it...no sir U are totally wrong. New or old does not matter..we were born Indians and will die Indians. I said that to Mr Chartbuster before too.
What you do also shows yuor culture
FOr your warnings..not interested why U got them U wrote those phrease and it seems u forget to quote something moe..no one can get banned ofr saying choclate...i thing there is a user with that ID too.
ANyway if u have warning..u need to be careful.
Moreover you admit that u made mistake so instead of clerifying it you are kind of making it a news so that your friend can join you in threatning other members ...specially new ones like me as we donot know anyone here. But sir, it does not matter. I will still say if you abide by rules..no one can ban u... Mods have apologized too. So why is this drama in continuation???????
U talk about being near danger...My dear sir we have liven in danger..I am from J&K...the things I have seen ..U cannot even imagine.
My brother is a commdt in CRP and won a award in 26th jan for his contribution in J& K...we lived a life under bombs. Except me as I moved away ...all my family is in forces. THe hatered i have for those terrorist..u cannot imagine..but i will not use any unappropriate word as it is not my culture..and yes if they badmouth my nation..will not leave them either

Just becuase U are old member and say things any way U want is no justification..All i said was a general view Which is this is a public place...comehere..exchange thought with others..and abide by rules..u donot like it..Oh Well.....Personally I will also love to see u on the forum as no one can deny the incredible threads U have created. and number of friends u have made.   
*dolly* thumbnail
yeh kyaa ho raha hein
is this all neccsssery?????
because of all this so many members are leaving.
the only problem with abhi is he is a little short tempered....but a nice guy ...no doubt about that...
and if he will leave I will miss him and surely other members too
*dolly* thumbnail
raj,
chill please!!!
you know right now it is not a good idea to put gasoline in the fire .
please control urself...
*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

Dolly di a certain member had written something against our country, and has been doing this for a long time. Abhi being patriotic as he is, responded to this person. he used harsh language, realized his mistake and apologized to the mods and the other party right there in that thread, and all was fine.... then four days after that, a mod comes in all of a sudden and bans him for that post. then on the request of other mods, unbans him, but writes below his AV apologized, ban removed. meaning that Abhi apologized and the ban was removed, then Abhi was upset due the that comment. the other mods and came, we all had a talk abt it, and everything was going back to normal. then Vijay came in with hs statement, and the mod that banned Abhi came in as well after the thread was closed

ohhhh

pata nahii yaar kyaa ho raha hein.all i can say is abhi stay here for ur friends ..it ur forum.

*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Rightly said Qazi ji. πŸ˜† 

Dolly ji aap ko short mein update dene gaya to 10 -12 page ho jayega.  So please follow qazi'jis advice.  If you like Abhi just write down something in his favor and if you don't like him, then write something against. πŸ˜†

its not the q i like or donot like!!!!

i donot favor anyone based on that.Even if that person is my friend i will speak against if i feel he/she has done mistake.

all i can say is nobody should leave...based on.....like i said before abhi is short tempered.....and he realize his misatkes later

musicpulse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Mr Ad..saw your response..not sure where u putting me there...I felt more frustration of yours there. All I see is the same repeat of what u have said in previous threads.
Basically u and others think that new poeple are idiots and to them in a thread if their nation was being bashed..we feel pride and honor it...no sir U are totally wrong. New or old does not matter..we were born Indians and will die Indians. I said that to Mr Chartbuster before too.
What you do also shows yuor culture
FOr your warnings..not interested why U got them U wrote those phrease and it seems u forget to quote something moe..no one can get banned ofr saying choclate...i thing there is a user with that ID too.
ANyway if u have warning..u need to be careful.
Moreover you admit that u made mistake so instead of clerifying it you are kind of making it a news so that your friend can join you in threatning other members ...specially new ones like me as we donot know anyone here. But sir, it does not matter. I will still say if you abide by rules..no one can ban u... Mods have apologized too. So why is this drama in continuation???????
U talk about being near danger...My dear sir we have liven in danger..I am from J&K...the things I have seen ..U cannot even imagine.
My brother is a commdt in CRP and won a award in 26th jan for his contribution in J& K...we lived a life under bombs. Except me as I moved away ...all my family is in forces. THe hatered i have for those terrorist..u cannot imagine..but i will not use any unappropriate word as it is not my culture..and yes if they badmouth my nation..will not leave them either

Just becuase U are old member and say things any way U want is no justification..All i said was a general view Which is this is a public place...comehere..exchange thought with others..and abide by rules..u donot like it..Oh Well.....Personally I will also love to see u on the forum as no one can deny the incredible threads U have created. and number of friends u have made.   

If you felt he has repeated himself over and over, I recommend you stop reading what he writes. And as for why repeat, bcz its the truth. If you ask him same question again and again, he will still answer exactly the same😊...bcz this is the truth...and he cannot change it to give different varieties all the time.

*dolly* thumbnail
am i having a monologue here or what
Hi all, I'm a silent reader on this section, but its about time I give my point of view on Mr. Vijay's comment "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum".

I think some of us here have taken this a wrong way.

India Forums welcomes all with open arms and if a member wants to leave its up to them. That's all that comment means. What is wrong with it, why are we taking it the wrong way? Do we really have to be this way to enjoy this Forum. Do we have to be negative, do we have to use bad language? Can we not enjoy this forum and discuss what we are here to talk about. Just think why are we all here....to have fun right and talk about the show at hand. So, why all this! We don't need this to have fun guys.

I personally think this is blown out of proportion, one needs to really think twice about making these comments. We are all grown ups here not kids.

Just my request to all of you, we should stop this right now and enjoy this place.

Infact, we should thank Vijay for creating this wonderful forum so we can express our views on all these shows. Where else can we find to discuss these things.

Lets all join hands and make this a fun place, enough of the vulgar and negative posts.

*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Hi all, I'm a silent reader on this section, but its about time I give my point of view on Mr. Vijay's comment "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum".

I think some of us here have taken this a wrong way.

India Forums welcomes all with open arms and if a member wants to leave its up to them. That's all that comment means. What is wrong with it, why are we taking it the wrong way? Do we really have to be this way to enjoy this Forum. Do we have to be negative, do we have to use bad language? Can we not enjoy this forum and discuss what we are here to talk about. Just think why are we all here....to have fun right and talk about the show at hand. So, why all this! We don't need this to have fun guys.

I personally think this is blown out of proportion, one needs to really think twice about making these comments. We are all grown ups here not kids.

Just my request to all of you, we should stop this right now and enjoy this place.

Infact, we should thank Vijay for creating this wonderful forum so we can express our views on all these shows. Where else can we find to discuss these things.

Lets all join hands and make this a fun place, enough of the vulgar and negative posts.

Exactly my point

we are here ....because we have some very lovely frinds here..please stay here for us