Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 13)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Ok You all agree that he used foul language and got warning, still used it and got banned...said sorry and came back..so what is the problem????

if U saw someone else doing it..then report the link or post.
If it is due to Vijay saying..then what is wrong..Welcome to stay and bye bye if you donot want to be a part of the forum. No one forces U to be a part of it and no one is forcing to go away. it is a public place..stay and obey rules, if cannot then please..there are lots of chats

The problem is with partiality.  If you ban Abhi, then ban each and every member who has ever used profanity, or any other things mentioned by Vijay.  We do not have a problem with that. Lets all get fair treatment here.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged

guys please ye sab bhool jao...

lets move forward not back Cry

seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

guys please ye sab bhool jao...

lets move forward not back Cry

awww Jemdi, its not just abt him saying that to Abhi, but that is directed at all the members i suppose, aao tho welcome jaao tho bheed kam. u kno how insulting and belittling that sounds, the only reason i am sticking around is cuz my friends r here.... otherwise i would have left too.... but i love u Jemdi and i am here for u Hug

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thanks seema...Big smile but really we should move on Wink
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Ok You all agree that he used foul language and got warning, still used it and got banned...said sorry and came back..so what is the problem????

if U saw someone else doing it..then report the link or post.
If it is due to Vijay saying..then what is wrong..Welcome to stay and bye bye if you donot want to be a part of the forum. No one forces U to be a part of it and no one is forcing to go away. it is a public place..stay and obey rules, if cannot then please..there are lots of chats

The problem is with partiality.  If you ban Abhi, then ban each and every member who has ever used profanity, or any other things mentioned by Vijay.  We do not have a problem with that. Lets all get fair treatment here.

Sir, Mods are just doing their job by giving warnings and then ban..if a person stops using foul after geting ban and helps mods, their warning level decreasess. How can they ban anyone with no warning first. We should give them benefit of doubt. Mr AD himself has agreed that he had increased warning level..and yet he didnot listen. ..THis i am saying after reading the posts in last two days.  I donot know him but this is what his posting said. Few days back, he was attacking the Mod directly too.

So  your demand really stands no where. Inspite of warnings if anyone uses foul lang and not gets ban..then u should raise this question. And the way Mods have been working, i doubt there is a case like that.

prash123 Senior Member
prash123
prash123

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Appa,
Is Abhi banned? can I know the reason? whats goin on. I have also noticed some kind og injustice with some members. Some members do allow to discuss some nonsence issues but not other...Whats goin on?
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This is what I had posted earlier quoting Vijay's comments. It got deleted, I accepted it with disagreement that a quoted comment should be deleted. It is fine in current atmosphere. And then I told Vijay that I would not change my comment, he told it was fine, I could post it without edit. But still I am amending one word and posting it again. It is my view on Vijay's comment, please do not make it an issue. I thought I raised valid issue, so I am posting it again. And This comment is also to make atmosphere better. It is easy to put blame on other but it is really important to look to ourselves.

Vijay,

Do you think you started that commmetn in question properly? You mentioned that you are entering that thread like late entry of a police in movie. What did you want to convey by those lines? Was not that line showing you were enjoying the sorrow situation? I am really sorry to say but I have to say that it is very kiddish behavior from you. Then in the end using unprofessional sentence like "Aao to welcome, Jao to bheed kum" was in very bad taste. We used those kind of language in our college life. There are so many better ways to say those things. I am always against using bad languages which are not good for any society. But do you think your behavior in that topic was good? I am really sad to see those kind of phrases from some one who own this big forum with 100,000 members(as mentioned by mod). Moderators I always respected you and will keep respecting you. But I do not want to be in this place where irresponsibility/anarchy has become part of daily life. You can say me to be part of the Bheed. But as a responsible citizen and senior member of this forum I can say I learned great lesson in this forum. And came to know about different kind of persons. Good bye.

FM Qazi

I am against any kind of profanity or use of F-word. But I saw the divisive forces here who had clearly disrespected our nation and our sentiments. That we can not tolerate.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I see Qazi and Mr Ad saying same remark..that someone used bad words against the nation. No one will tolerate that and we will alls tand to taht..but i have still not seen that and Mods have also asked about ti. If u were there then huw coem it was not getting reported?????

Pl report such postings...I do too and i am sure Mods willt ake appropriate steps.

Go to top