Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 12)

temasek Senior Member
temasek
temasek

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Waw. What a double standard here. "Profanity is not allowed in this forum" but anti patriotic comments are highly welcome. Assam part of Pakistan, Debu voice of Pakistan, and direct attacks to other members are welcome as long as the "F" word is not used. Come on give me a break. Now if you go to any school where English is the first language you will find 90% of the kids above 7th or 8th grade using that word. Let me be very clear that I don't support it, but unfortunately this word has become a part of our daily language in urban India . Now a days the T-shirts of FCUK are very famous in India and I have seen this word on many T-shirts in Hindi films. Changing two letters does not change the meaning and sense of the word. So, the point I am trying to make here is that, there is no point in making such a big deal out of a word that is very commonly used now a days. I have been called even worse than this in this forum where PROFANITY IS NOT TOLERATED. I have reported the same post again and again but never saw any actions taken against that member. Then how come suddenly all the admins, moderators, and even mods from other sections are so hell bent to prove someone wrong. How did the sleeping monsters wake up suddenly.

Moderators before giving all these big lectures to all the members, please go and check all the posts of the member against whom Abhi has used profanity. Then compare the posts of that member to the "F" word.

shaanth gadha dhar bheem shaanth.....Embarrassed

but i fully agree with you on what you said about anti-patriotic statements being allowed in this forum..i had to come up with a post in which I had to warn some members of legal action if such topics were not closed...

main to baloon baloon khel raha tha...then suddenly it stopped so I shifted my attention to the discussion and was shocked to see all these stuff...

nevertheless, lets hope things will be much better now..Tongue

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Waw. What a double standard here. "Profanity is not allowed in this forum" but anti patriotic comments are highly welcome. Assam part of Pakistan, Debu voice of Pakistan, and direct attacks to other members are welcome as long as the "F" word is not used. Come on give me a break. Now if you go to any school where English is the first language you will find 90% of the kids above 7th or 8th grade using that word. Let me be very clear that I don't support it, but unfortunately this word has become a part of our daily language in urban India . Now a days the T-shirts of FCUK are very famous in India and I have seen this word on many T-shirts in Hindi films. Changing two letters does not change the meaning and sense of the word. So, the point I am trying to make here is that, there is no point in making such a big deal out of a word that is very commonly used now a days. I have been called even worse than this in this forum where PROFANITY IS NOT TOLERATED. I have reported the same post again and again but never saw any actions taken against that member. Then how come suddenly all the admins, moderators, and even mods from other sections are so hell bent to prove someone wrong. How did the sleeping monsters wake up suddenly.

Moderators before giving all these big lectures to all the members, please go and check all the posts of the member against whom Abhi has used profanity. Then compare the posts of that member to the "F" word.

I m not trying to say that Abhi did not use foul language. I m just implying that why was he the punished when others are roaming free.

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amogh8188

I m not trying to say that Abhi did not use foul language. I m just implying that why was he the punished when others are roaming free.

Hey Buddy, I have been trying to say the same thing, so why did you quote me here. Confused

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged

appi come on sab khatam ho gaya hai...

you say you all appreciate us...to phir lets close this issue Smile

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Hey Buddy, I have been trying to say the same thing, so why did you quote me here. Confused

I just did that bcoz some people think that i m saying 'Abhi never used any foul language'. I just made myself clear Wink

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4SRK

appi come on sab khatam ho gaya hai...

Sahi bola Jem, sab khatam ho gaya hai.  Now there is nothing much left in this forum.  I will not come back to this forum to play Antakshari, or word games, you know. 

simranlaks_2005 Senior Member
simranlaks_2005
simranlaks_2005

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Come on Priya, yu will be lft only with Newbies n
members who are just here to increase their number of posts to ban, no one
knowledgeable like Abhi, N_sinha, Apparaohoare .

Mods - why don't you guys call for peace on behalf of both the members
and moderators: Cease fire! Basically start afresh.

I hope such talented members remain in the forum.

Somehow this reminds me of the 3 contestants who staged a walk-out, I am
sure they felt injustice was done to them after all the hard work but running
away from an issue is not a solution.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Ok You all agree that he used foul language and got warning, still used it and got banned...said sorry and came back..so what is the problem????

if U saw someone else doing it..then report the link or post.
If it is due to Vijay saying..then what is wrong..Welcome to stay and bye bye if you donot want to be a part of the forum. No one forces U to be a part of it and no one is forcing to go away. it is a public place..stay and obey rules, if cannot then please..there are lots of chats

Go to top