Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum" (Page 11)

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

This question goes out to Appa, SoulSoup, Abhi and Fm_Qazi.

Are you guys on the forum or not ? If not, just let me know ... will be glad to be a part of you all and move on somewhere else.

Edited by simplyskud - 13 March 2006 at 3:30am

TaarCheera Goldie
TaarCheera
TaarCheera

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Bump!!!

Smile TC
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

HI ALL. Smile

I just wanted to give my view on what I thought when I read Vijay's post.

Vijay wasn't being rude nor sacarstic when he made his points nor was he offending, his post was on made on a jesting note. Embarrassed

As a founder of the forum I find that he was just making sure things were going fine and not going haywire. This was being aimed at some members and not all.Wink

Cheers,

Rifhat

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

This question goes out to Appa, SoulSoup, Abhi and Fm_Qazi.

Are you guys on the forum or not ? If not, just let me know ... will be glad to be a part of you all and move on somewhere else.

Aree Skud Bhai - idhar koi mass exodus ki plan nehi hai abhitak. Baki logo ka to pata nehi lekin mei jane se pehle apko tata bolke jayenge Wink

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Com'on friends, such things happen in life, treat this episode as a bad dream and make a new start.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Vijay, I thought you were a sensible moderator, but no.  You are even worse than the remaining.  Did you think that when you posted this line "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum", you were doing something very smart?  God, I pity your judgment.  You want BHEED KAM in this forum, you will get it.  All the best with your Antakshari and word game forum.

First of all I would like to say SORRY to all who MISUNDERSTOOD me.

Even I thought you to be a sensible person who does understand things and what it means however you chose to be part of the bheed instead of understanding the meaning and the reason why it was said.

First of all that message is not directed towards you or other members who put up great discussion. My objection is limited to people who use profanity on the forum.

You are welcomed to put up discussions but hurling out F words is a STRICT NO NO and that is not tolerated whatever be the case and how smart you may be you are NOT given a ticket to use profanity on THIS forum atleast independent of the fact who that member is.

And I just wanted to reinstate the order in the forum and make it clear that we all follow.

We must avoid the following then only we can ensure great discussion:

Making posts that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a CIVIL manner and ensure that your posts are relevant and on-topic. This rule does not exclude posts that are critical or questioning. It does, however, require that you carefully consider the tone of language in such posts to ensure that they are civil.

We always welcome and encourage members who put up great discussions but it has to be done in a proper way!

Cheers,
Vijay

Good job Vijay.  I think your message was loud and clear . IT was meant in general to all of us. and some are pretaining to be god here and trying to create sensation by their own conclusions. ..Pl leave if u are not happy and stay if u like to be a part of the forum...What nonsense threatneing..I WILL LEAVE Dead ...go then

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Originally posted by amogh8188

Anol, I m not leaving without proving Abhi innocent. Angry

Abhi INNOCENT LOL

LOL

Sorry Amogh8188...I hate HR & Vineet and also bash them...but i have not got any warnings. If he was that sensible..how come he never took warnings seriously or he is tthe lordLOL

Mods are here to keep forum clean. Let them do their job. They will intentionally not ask anyone to leave or will ban them. It is public place we all need to maintain peace.

Let Mr AD & Mods handle the situation...If He or she was stupid enough to carry on with bad language even after being banned then he should know to fight his own war..why he needs your shoulder...did he come to U to seek permission before making such remarks that banned him...

THen Yeah he is innocent Wink

Edited by Swar_Raj - 13 March 2006 at 8:29am
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Waw. What a double standard here. "Profanity is not allowed in this forum" but anti patriotic comments are highly welcome. Assam part of Pakistan, Debu voice of Pakistan, and direct attacks to other members are welcome as long as the "F" word is not used. Come on give me a break. Now if you go to any school where English is the first language you will find 90% of the kids above 7th or 8th grade using that word. Let me be very clear that I don't support it, but unfortunately this word has become a part of our daily language in urban India . Now a days the T-shirts of FCUK are very famous in India and I have seen this word on many T-shirts in Hindi films. Changing two letters does not change the meaning and sense of the word. So, the point I am trying to make here is that, there is no point in making such a big deal out of a word that is very commonly used now a days. I have been called even worse than this in this forum where PROFANITY IS NOT TOLERATED. I have reported the same post again and again but never saw any actions taken against that member. Then how come suddenly all the admins, moderators, and even mods from other sections are so hell bent to prove someone wrong. How did the sleeping monsters wake up suddenly.

Moderators before giving all these big lectures to all the members, please go and check all the posts of the member against whom Abhi has used profanity. Then compare the posts of that member to the "F" word.

Edited by apparaohoare - 13 March 2006 at 8:35am

Go to top