Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I have been watching the detioration so far quietly and sadly but I have to say this: IF has managed to demotivate probably the most motivated person on this Forum - me. If Seema leaves, then I am History too.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Seema ji...if Mr AD has such wonderful friends that are effected by his departure..then if he is also a true friend of yours then he will come back.....friends are more important in life then some arguments. He is lucky to have friends like U. Sir AD I see a reponse from U for me too. before i read that..i will say that I have nothing against you at all and not said against you. i have tried to clearify the situation of mods. and also leaving such good friends that are creating threads just for you is not what a friend does.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

😆No sir, i have not been banned so far. I was a reader only (Started for KKusum show of Sony few years back) and was really surprised on his stupid posts and the patience some of the members here in nicely responding him...wow I could not have.

It has been hard to read forum due to a bar that travels and u are kind of forced to open account..probably that is why there are lots of newbie as per Mr. Chartbuster.

Mr./Mrs Swarraj,

Now please don't even try to instigate a new battle field here with your comments now.  I see you have a lot of opinions about the members here in this forum.   Let me tell you one thing here

Opinions are like aholes, everyone has got one

Sometimes it stinks, and sometimes it doesn't. 

But your opinions stinks my friend.

Bhaskar and Priya, if you think you need to ban me for my comment, please go ahead.  But I cannot tolerate someone who has very little knowledge about this forum and forum members giving lecture on ethics and morality.  I will have no complaints if you ban me.

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there was some one called pila here , i smell some thing swaraj 😉
seema_17 thumbnail

Seema ji...if Mr AD has such wonderful friends that are effected by his departure..then if he is also a true friend of yours then he will come back.....friends are more important in life then some arguments. He is lucky to have friends like U. Sir AD I see a reponse from U for me too. before i read that..i will say that I have nothing against you at all and not said against you. i have tried to clearify the situation of mods. and also leaving such good friends that are creating threads just for you is not what a friend does.

Swar ji, friends r important i agree, but no one sticks around in a place where they r made to feel unwanted by many ppl who r in power..... and if the creator of the place itself says he doesn't want u here, would YOU stay?? i love abhi as a friend and respect him as a peer, and even tho i will miss him a lot, i will not be surprised or shocked if he doesn't stay around

musicpulse thumbnail

Seema ji,

If Mr AD was a victim of his old posting, it would not make any sense. In that case I will say Mods need to improve there system os monitoring.

For the comment of Mod Vijay...it is the way U take it. I really think it was in general. We all are a part of this froum and if we leave or stay..it does not matter. it is a public place  so You are welcoem to stay but if you donot like it then oh well....that is how I read it. may be it was taken in a more personal way by You. But I am sure Vijay meant it in a general way .  and what i read even said sorry forit. so should not be an issue any more

Just one point Swar Rajji,

I completely agree that to Mr. Vijayji, we are just a bheed, ids with no faces, no emotions. But, we who visit the forum have our emotional ties here. For us Abhi is not someone in a bheed. He is very much our friend on a personal basis too. We did not like the way , this Mr. Vijay.. marginalised him by that one statement. He hurt the sentiments of all of Abhi's friends here. Maybe you are not his friend and hence you don't mind him leaving, but when Mr. Vijay started this forum and made it open to public, we came here everyday and as per human bondings, we did make friends and started caring for each other. Who is this Mr. Vijay to break us up like this? For him it was a smart statement...jao to bheed kum, but Mr. Vijay, you owe some responsibility towards all of us as a group of friends too.

coolsaints11 thumbnail

😆 😆 😆

seema_17 thumbnail
Thank you Geetaji i must say u summed up the matter rather nicely 👏 👏 👏
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Mr./Mrs Swarraj,

Now please don't even try to instigate a new battle field here with your comments now.  I see you have a lot of opinions about the members here in this forum.   Let me tell you one thing here

Bhaskar and Priya, if you think you need to ban me for my comment, please go ahead.  But I cannot tolerate someone who has very little knowledge about this forum and forum members giving lecture on ethics and morality.  I will have no complaints if you ban me.

Sir Apphore..Sorry that i hurt u but i still think Assam India'a post were very very stupid post..not sure why my comment made you so mad...sorry sir..but even thoguh I am new to write but always found him untolerable and I am so happy that  a sick person like that is banned.

*dolly* thumbnail
can someone update me whts going on 😕