Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaarCheera thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Nothing to say, But this kind of comment is shameful. lets hope for the best.

😊 TC
TaarCheera thumbnail
Qazi, I agree with you and one of my personal feeling that it always better to use F word rather than keep irritating others. We saw many users over here who desparately irritate all the member but..Still they are alive.

May be there are certain rules in this forum. If there are certain rules for member, why there is no rule for Mods? It should be either way...

😊 TC

fairdog thumbnail

Originally posted by: fm_qazi

Ooops....by the time I posted my reply, looks like Vijay has edited his reply and added the words 'sorry' and FM Qazi has retracted his reply...

good to see dust settled down....

***Edited by Moderator. Qazi no use quoting the old post. So have edited that part***

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is every thing fine now.........
hi taarcheera saw you after a long time ????
wanted to congratulate you after debu's win.....
chalo ab sab log hath milao 👏

soulsoup thumbnail

In my company, couple of months back one big shot – brutally scolded one of the receptionist using really sexist comments. When we all together demanded a public apology – he sent a mail to the victim saying – "I am sorry for the fact that you made me loose my temper".

Vijay – your SORRY comes to me as a dejavu of that incident.

Originally posted by: vijay

First of all I would like to say SORRY to all who MISUNDERSTOOD me.

Even I thought you to be a sensible person who does understand things and what it means however you chose to be part of the bheed instead of understanding the meaning and the reason why it was said.

Vijay I am sorry to say that your comment comes across to me as very arrogant and snobbish. When you don't feel like saying sorry – please don't say it.

Bhaskar, Priya – please don't even bother to stop me here.

Vijay – do you know the background of conflict here? I know Abhi broken many rules of the Forum, but he got warning and apologized to Priya as Well as Bhaskar.

Do you know the amount of contribution of Abhi in this forum?

Do you know the nature of the Lady/Girl against whom Abhi raised his voice? Search by her ID and you will find plenty of racial/provincial comments STILL LIVE.

Due to this unfortunate event if Abhi leaves IF – many others will take an exit too and you my dear young man will be left with the actual Bheed. Only NOISE, no SIGNALS.

May god bless you.

Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago
TaarCheera thumbnail
Hey Sarkar, Thanksman !!! be my friend like this !!!

Well said soulsoup !!! 👏

😊 TC
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaarCheera

Hey Sarkar, Thanksman !!! be my friend like this !!!

Well said soulsoup !!! 👏

😊 TC

Hey man you are back!!! 🤗
Bad timing though - must say.

All of us are searching for WMD in IF 😉 - go through the posts and let us know if you can find one.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

In my company, couple of months back one big shot – brutally scolded one of the receptionist using really sexist comments. When we all together demanded a public apology – he sent a mail to the victim saying – "I am sorry for the fact that you made me loose my temper".

Vijay – your SORRY comes to me as a dejavu of that incident.

Vijay I am sorry to say that your comment comes across to me as very arrogant and snobbish. When you don't feel like saying sorry – please don't say it.

Bhaskar, Priya – please don't even bother to stop me here.

Vijay – do you know the background of conflict here? I know Abhi broken many rules of the Forum, but he got warning and apologized to Priya as Well as Bhaskar.

Do you know the amount of contribution of Abhi in this forum?

Do you know the nature of the Lady/Girl against whom Abhi raised his voice? Search by her ID and you will find plenty of racial/provincial comments STILL LIVE.

Due to this unfortunate event if Abhi leaves IF – many others will take an exit too and you my dear young man will be left with the actual Bheed. Only NOISE, no SIGNALS.

May god bless you.

soulsoup now please stop. Vijay has appologised and that too on the forum. What more do you want. Atleast he had the guts to do that. What about those of you who made mistakes but have never even bothered to say sorry.

Let me ask something. Abhi's attitude when he said sorry to me was the same. And does he have the guts to say sorry here publicly to the members he has abused till now.

I think the best is now to leave this issue. Lets not rake the past and look forward. Vijay has said sorry. Lets leave the issue now.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Friends

This matter is a closed book now. Vijay has given his explanation and apologised too. So, please do not bring on the same old topics and raise the discussions here....

Please make sure that you all Forget this issue and move forward... Also, please do keep in mind the Don'ts that Vijay specified here. This might help each and every member in future...

So friends, can we forget this issue and talk about something else which is more interesting??😳