Advice for Apoorva J Agnihotri.

moondust thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Advice for Apoorva J. Agnihotri on the category of marriage(yes, i am trying to help๐Ÿ˜ƒ):

-The following is advice on how to deal with the weighty issue of insecurity and immaturity:

APUUUUUUUU..listen carefully, come closer๐Ÿ˜ณ..you might want to sit down, as this could take a while๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ADVICE FOR APURVA ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THE I+I:

Take her out for some decent shopping and buy some GOOD clothes for both of you.๐Ÿ˜› Spend quality time๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข Rub her back๐Ÿ˜• Read her some shayari๐Ÿ˜ณ..by that her script from Shanno Ki Shaadi or her recent script from your show.๐Ÿ˜† Take her for a meal of seafood curry to fatten her up(and you)๐Ÿ˜› Get her a teddy for her birthday๐Ÿ˜ณ..remember, she hates jewellery Drive to Ritu Chaudery's/Jasvir Kaur's house..and leave her there..believe me she'll wanna stay, you can sneak off; while she's having a banshee contsest with Jasvir Say "Mona is your no. 1 fan" Invest in some good-quality earplugs by Deaf International๐Ÿ˜› Waltz with her๐Ÿ˜›..everyone loves waltzing๐Ÿ˜ƒ..just like you did at your birthday party, when you got married๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. IGNORE๐Ÿ˜ณ Have a fight๐Ÿ˜› Go to Canada or Dehradun๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ Buy a dummy๐Ÿ˜› Buy some stickkky stickkky toffee by Icky's Icing Appear on NB like 210000 times๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hugggg her realllllll tiggggght๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ Act like a chipkoo yourself..you know like Mr. Tejwani "I'll break your bones if you touch my wife!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•" Get a restraining order๐Ÿ˜› Get a spatula๐Ÿ˜† Get a crane๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ If worse happends-GET MONA !!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› Or get a special piglet who is obsessed with your tummy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...maybe a dancing twig, who is married to your double.๐Ÿ˜›
  • NEVERRR EVERR MENTION THE NAME "ARJUN PUNJ"..CALL HIM AN A** IF YOU MUST๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-TELL HER YOU LOVE HER A ZILLION TIMES!๐Ÿ˜ณ..and YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE; UNTIL DEATH DO US APART MY LOVE!!"๐Ÿ˜ณ

There, some suggestions for you Apu..hope i helped!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and hoped you guys enjoyed๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by moondust - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
awww haha moni that was too chweeet..i can see apu doing
all that.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ (to me of course!)

my advice for apu: leave shilpa and marry meeee ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

awww haha moni that was too chweeet..i can see apu doing
all that.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ (to me of course!)

my advice for apu: leave shilpa and marry meeee ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Cho you read that line??๐Ÿ˜›..I am only trying to save their marriage..HONEST !!๐Ÿ˜›

moondust thumbnail
Its okay... ๐Ÿ˜› ..only trying to help and be funny ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: santa claus

If worse happends-GET MONA !!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›Or get a special piglet who is
obsessed with your tummy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahahahahahahahaha shoey i can't stop laughing.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
i loweeeeee you!! ๐Ÿค—
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devils Advocate

hahahahahahahahaha shoey i can't stop laughing.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
i loweeeeee you!! ๐Ÿค—

I knew you'd like it๐Ÿ˜›..and thanks for making me laugh by reading that comment again๐Ÿค—

marvelous.malks thumbnail
hehehehehe nice one monii!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Those are the besttt tips everr for a sucessful marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
moondust thumbnail
Thanks Mallakin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..and he better follow them !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

Thanks Mallakin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..and he better follow them !! ๐Ÿ˜ก

don't worry!! he has been!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ in fact he's doing tushie
maalish right now!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: beggie4eva