Diya Aur Baati Hum

dabba?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

apple64

Groupbie

apple64

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
what has Suraj given to Sandhya in the dabba... some gift (jewellery) perhaps ?

Apple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dabba?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i think that maybe it is empty he brought her the dabba to show her that he ate all of the food that sandy sent and that it turned out good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64nisha_98777b2011

nisha_98777

Groupbie

nisha_98777

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

i think that maybe it is empty he brought her the dabba to show her that he ate all of the food that sandy sent and that it turned out good
yaa, even i was also thinking the sameEmbarrassed ...but Sandhya didn't realize that and was wondering why  Suraj returned the dabba ...but when she will open it,  she will understand everything and give that cute smile...Smile i m just waiting for that expression Embarrassed

Edited by nisha_98777 - 08 December 2011 at 1:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Looking forward to the epi Big smile

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Either he ate everything and left a piece for her or he had gifted something for her ... as he was shying away from wat little they had showed on him , since it cannot be that Rudraskha, as it was already given to her , may be may beee . the cooking recipe book which chotu found and made suraj realize sandhya cannot cook  ( i would die , if its wat they show ) 

b2011

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
yup waiting for todays episode
i think he also left a note for sandhya in the dabba and he ate all the stuff which sandhya sent him ...sandhya was blushing while decking herself in the precap.

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.