Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Akashdeep ‘returns’ in Kyunki

helipatel IF-Sizzlerz
helipatel
helipatel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Akashdeep 'returns' in Kyunki
Television artiste, film actor, model, former state-level football player, a graduate in Egyptology, and a sound engineer… the list does not stop here. He will soon be wielding the baton of a scriptwriter and a filmmaker as well. Last, but not the least, after a successful stint on Zee TV's Time Bomb, Akashdeep Saigal will be back in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
Is it true that you are making a comeback in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi after the next 20-year leap?
Yes, I am all set to return in Kyunki... In fact, Ekta Kapoor Madam wants me back in the serial, where I will be playing the adult version of my son. I have agreed, provided I complete my film in the meantime and there are no date problems.

So, you are directing a movie. What is it all about?
Yes, I am directing a film. In addition to that I have also written the screenplay of the film. Titled Lotus Dreams, the film is about children and how they realise their dreams. Most importantly, the film carries a social message against heinous crimes like child labour and child abuse.

Will you be acting in Lotus Dreams? Who are the other cast members?
Maybe, maybe not! I haven't thought about it as yet. I was initially working on a psychological thriller which has now been put on hold. I started working on Lotus Dreams only a few months ago. Besides Smriti Irani, Salim Shah and Shakti Singh of Kyunki... fame, the cast also includes child artistes Sameer Khan and Ekta Mukherjee among others.

When is the film releasing?
Currently, I am pretty busy in the studio, arranging and getting things done properly. There are still a few scenes to be shot. If everything falls in place, Lotus Dreams will hopefully be released by the end of April. Let's see!

Are there any other television projects in the offing?
Nothing at the moment. I want to give my best to whatever I do. On the other hand, filmmaking is a spiritual affair for me and not a moneymaking business. It is a passion and I want to put my heart and soul into it. The rest is for the audience to decide.
By Televisionpoint.com Team

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward to this event... Smile
dilshadraj Senior Member
dilshadraj
dilshadraj

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Nila... i think atleast after the entry of Akashdeep and others like Amit Tandon,it will be a little relief from all this boring track.....
*lucky_karen* Goldie
*lucky_karen*
*lucky_karen*

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
sweet!!!! thanx alot im relli looking forward to see him bac! Wink hope hes good this time!
Amberz Groupbie
Amberz
Amberz

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Glad He Is comin Bak

Thanks 4 Info
sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing....... Tongue
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Wink Thanx....
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged
dis means ....he will play eklavya......but wasnt .....amit tandon.....aka prithvi...of kaisa yeh pyar hai....suppose to play tht role.... Ouch

Go to top