Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: tellus

Very much for it... Lets ensure we all continue using the same ids..

Oh yes wonderful!same ids...and same musical discussions....

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In that case, let's make a who's who list of all who find it better to move off this forum and make sure we all land together in the other forum ....

I'm already registered on the other forum but haven't taken much part in the discussions there owing to my time spent out here ....

If the decision is in favour of the same, let's rack then .....

😉 😉 😉
fairdog thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyskud

In that case, let's make a who's who list of all who find it better to move off this forum and make sure we all land together in the other forum ....

I'm already registered on the other forum but haven't taken much part in the discussions there owing to my time spent out here ....

If the decision is in favour of the same, let's rack then .....

😉 😉 😉

agree...I am ready...just let me know when and where...I will make the move.....atleast we will be rid of some imprudent nonsense....

Mini_montreal thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

aapji woh pehle hua tha..... i just talked to Abhi now. he is not coming for sure 😭

Oh, I really wish abhiji u change ur mind, this forum wud nt b the same without u.

seema_17 thumbnail
Skudbhai what is this other forum u r talking abt send me the info thru PM
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well abhi i think man u shd not take these things seriously . as ppl who dont want u to be here wud succeed in their intentions , and all ur friend wud be affected so man just ignore everone and dont pay attention to them u r sensible enough man .

they shd be leaving not you so come back now.

see ya soon.

seema_17 thumbnail
rage i told him that but i understand his point of view too, since the last few days his integrity has been questioned repeatedly by many
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kya integrity yaar , kise ke kuch kehne se kuch hota hai kya , oye abhi ur a man yaar leave the buggies and come back , i'm sure u'll come back to read this.

u know this there are more freinds here than foes , so care for ur friends and come back dude.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rage797

kya integrity yaar , kise ke kuch kehne se kuch hota hai kya , oye abhi ur a man yaar leave the buggies and come back , i'm sure u'll come back to read this.

u know this there are more freinds here than foes , so care for ur friends and come back dude.

RIGHT

Come back Abhie.. we already miss u 😭😭

seema_17 thumbnail
abhi yaar enuff already ab wapas aaja nahi tho yeh ladki tere haath se gayi, aur rani ko bhi ek pata lega 😛