Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

This serial should end! Reasons for Why?

shriman thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am a big Kyunki fan and just love Tulsi, Mihir, Ba, Karan and others in this serial.

I have watched this serial from its first episode and clearly... I have not seen this leap things happen in other prominent shows.

Even though I love watching this serial and I enjoy the fights and all that jazz.. here are the things that annoy me the most

1. Tusli is always blamed for and whatever happens, Tulsi is the "culprit". For two weeks, they show her crying, battling herself and trying to solve this matter.
  2. Tulsi tells all her problems to either Karan or goes to Ba for some lecture from the Bhagavad Geeta
  3. Mohini, Mandira or Mandira's some new spy comes and tries to destroy the patience of the household.
  4. Savita goes against Tulsi and they always have a fight. Now, Savita is no more.
  5. So guess what, Tulsi will be kicked out of the house.
  6. LACK OF COMMUNICATION.... in the 21st century, you can contact your husband via cell or text message him. But no, the Virani bahus can never do anything like this.
  7. Mihir goes against Tulsi and some misunderstanding develops.
  8. Ganga, Sahil, Karan, Damini and others come in between and try to solve the problem
  9. Tanya feels bad for Nandini and goes to her and "Talks" to her about the problems

What else can Ekta bring in her serial? The same story and the same problems keep on coming and coming.... even though this is true... I watch it for some entertainment and nothing else... but.... isn't it time for some change

The serial should end and she should use some of the characters.....

Mihir

Tulsi

Karan

Nandini

in a new serial and start something fresh and good..... the same old stories are so trite and BORING!!!!

Your opinion? Do you agree? Why or why not? Please share your viewpoints

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana22sanju thumbnail
u gave up so many reasons as to y the serial should come to an end..... what else can ekta do to drag the story and it is so natural tat even in real life... combined families are like this.. i mean they keeping fighting and resolving probs... i do agree that there are lot ot rediculous things shown... but i dont think the serial should come to an end....... 😃
shriman thumbnail

I am a big fan of this serial, however the reality is that the show clearly is getting out of hand.

As per your description, the serial is like "Real" where "families also have problems". True, but does this happen in real life:

1. Marrying your ex-husband's brother
  2. Marrying your best friend's husband
  3. Having illegitimate children from all angles
  4. Distrusting all the time
  5. "Maya" of Ba having over Tulsi

The answer is NOOO!!!!

Some reality needs to be put in the story.... I do not want it to end, but I am compelled to say that it should as it is getting nowhere.

Edited by shriman - 18 years ago
shriman thumbnail
Plus, I also think that some reformation needs to be done in order to improve the situation
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u but i dont want it to end..and besides all the things you said go for all the other serials too..they all have the same stuff..also enetertainment is for escaping from the real world, so id doesnt always show the truth..but i will say that I wish ekta's serials were a bit more realistic! 😉
nice discussion though.. 👏
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the serial should end because it is out of Ekta's hand and it is on everybody's nerve. This story has no logic, absolutely no reality and lots of "pakwaas" and I can go on like this for ever. anyway my point is that the serial should definitely end
shriman thumbnail
I think that maragathm has some relative point... even though I would prefer for this serial to go on for one year and then end for good
abckovid thumbnail
more than the crappy storyline... I AM SICK OF CHARACTERS DISSAPERAING!!

I desperately miss Hemant, Pooja, Chirag, Prajastha, Indu, Baanwari, Saanwari, Daksha, J.D.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think if Ekta can introuduce something new it should continue otherwise bring it to a good end.

One other point Shriman.

10. Women or girls should i say are still falling for Mihir now even when he is a granddad maybe in his late fifties or so the same way they were after him when he was in his 2o's. First it was Payal, then Mandira now Meera.

What she did with Savita was really cruel.
No one just no one will do such a thing without informing the family members without taking the doctors into confidence etc.

Immie thumbnail
oh ya in this serial
    :::Ekta repeating the same story again & again.....
    :::Disapearing characters.....
    :::Most of Viranees having more than one affair.....

oh god.... 😕 😕