Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

future track...

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12474

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hmmm shame track seems simple its obvious finally meneka true face will be revealed infront of thakurs.and prats will be the one who will help thakurs in getting rid from her.radhay will play major part here.
 
now kriya track seems confusing Confusedwhere there story heading uptill now kriya are happy together today u guys noticed k said to ss in past 4 years p did not even think about her hubby just for samar seems this thing is n his mindOuchthat prats ignored him but still he loves her. now could it be that k will help meera about something innocently and she will blackmail k about it . k hiding things from prats and prats doubting him.
 
or will p catch k and meera in restaurant or somewhere outside restaurant sitting together and will misunderstand k?
 
meera has to do something its not that straight that she is in love with a maaried man and will not do anything to get her love . please guess what else could be the possibility.
 
samar custody soon to b given to meneka forsure oi mean complete one where prats cant even talk to samarCryCryDead as new promo shown ss too angry .i soo want kesar to tc of her son
 
and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyagain some dirama coming up .
 
telbo guys whats instore for us
 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZlaks76-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123Eden_luvsKriyaCrAzYREDTheAAcreationsArhainAshishAnondo.RVeena.SCaptain_PhilipsSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 29910

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i think Krishna will not tell Pratz anything at all abt meera now... the situation is such... meera could use this oppurtunity to create doubt on Pratzs mind on Krishna... Imagine meera doing things intentionally to create problem for KRIYA... Pratz gonna doubt Krishna is for sure...if at all meera tatoo her hand with krishna name, krishna knowing it n hiding it for pratz could be a turning point for doubt too... im sure meera will be back to taunt Krishna... Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZlaks76idreeskhan123TheAAcreationstelstra

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 29910

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmmm shame track seems simple its obvious finally meneka true face will be revealed infront of thakurs.and prats will be the one who will help thakurs in getting rid from her.radhay will play major part here.
 
now kriya track seems confusing Confusedwhere there story heading uptill now kriya are happy together today u guys noticed k said to ss in past 4 years p did not even think about her hubby just for samar seems this thing is n his mindOuchthat prats ignored him but still he loves her. now could it be that k will help meera about something innocently and she will blackmail k about it . k hiding things from prats and prats doubting him.
 
or will p catch k and meera in restaurant or somewhere outside restaurant sitting together and will misunderstand k?
 
meera has to do something its not that straight that she is in love with a maaried man and will not do anything to get her love . please guess what else could be the possibility.
 
samar custody soon to b given to meneka forsure oi mean complete one where prats cant even talk to samarCryCryDead as new promo shown ss too angry .i soo want kesar to tc of her son
 
and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyagain some dirama coming up .
 
telbo guys whats instore for us
 
i personally feel this meera is connected to abhishek-nelima n wants to break kriya r/ship... i find it strange with this meera...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZTheAAcreationstelstra

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 6601

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Pratigya ignored Krishna for Samar,Krishna has this in his mind its worrying me and with Meera deewangi doubt to hoga hi hain.Now how cvs will handle Meera's character and Kriya is getting very confusing.I noticed onething Meera proposing Krishna and SS telling prats to leave the Samar responsibility happening on a same day,today both Krishna and samar are with Prats but what about future?

 

Prats will loose both Krishna and Samar for sometime.M twins are here to create problems in P Paradise.Menaka is playing her game and Meera don't know what she is up to.Onething is sure Pratigya is in big trouble.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76heera1702TheAAcreationstelstrariyya6

Captain_Philips IF-Sizzlerz
Captain_Philips
Captain_Philips

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14341

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice PostClapping Hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstra

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 29910

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Pratigya ignored Krishna for Samar,Krishna has this in his mind its worrying me and with Meera deewangi doubt to hoga hi hain.Now how cvs will handle Meera's character and Kriya is getting very confusing.I noticed onething Meera proposing Krishna and SS telling prats to leave the Samar responsibility happening on a same day,today both Krishna and samar are with Prats but what about future?

 

Prats will loose both Krishna and Samar for sometime.M twins are here to create problems in P Paradise.Menaka is playing her game and Meera don't know what she is up to.Onething is sure Pratigya is in big trouble.

very true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstra

Captain_Philips IF-Sizzlerz
Captain_Philips
Captain_Philips

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14341

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmmm shame track seems simple its obvious finally meneka true face will be revealed infront of thakurs.and prats will be the one who will help thakurs in getting rid from her.radhay will play major part here.
 Yeah Same Thought From Me.
now kriya track seems confusing Confusedwhere there story heading uptill now kriya are happy together today u guys noticed k said to ss in past 4 years p did not even think about her hubby just for samar seems this thing is n his mindOuchthat prats ignored him but still he loves her. now could it be that k will help meera about something innocently and she will blackmail k about it . k hiding things from prats and prats doubting him.
 This Thing Is Surely Hurting K...Means Huge Misunderstanding.
or will p catch k and meera in restaurant or somewhere outside restaurant sitting together and will misunderstand k?
 May Be...Or Arushiya Might See Them Together And Will Lead This Matter From Front...YKW @##$@
meera has to do something its not that straight that she is in love with a maaried man and will not do anything to get her love . please guess what else could be the possibility.
 Will Make Joint Venture With SDS...
samar custody soon to b given to meneka forsure oi mean complete one where prats cant even talk to samarCryCryDead as new promo shown ss too angry .i soo want kesar to tc of her son
 Menaka...@#$%@
and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepyagain some dirama coming up .
 Falling Asleep
telbo guys whats instore for us
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstrariyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 6601

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i think Krishna will not tell Pratz anything at all abt meera now... the situation is such... meera could use this oppurtunity to create doubt on Pratzs mind on Krishna... Imagine meera doing things intentionally to create problem for KRIYA... Pratz gonna doubt Krishna is for sure...if at all meera tatoo her hand with krishna name, krishna knowing it n hiding it for pratz could be a turning point for doubt too... im sure meera will be back to taunt Krishna... Ouch

Meera Tattoo will create doubt in Pratigya's mind reason is even P also heard what Krishna said to SS that she ignored him for Samar so P can think that why Krish went to Meera, bina pyaar ke koi kisi ka tattoo to nahi banwayega,if prats will doubt Krishna rift is unavoidable.Meera is here to play a important role positive or negative we don't know yet.Yaar but this track is very confusing I cant predict any scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
future track in the form of fan fic(ff)

2 3

Author: kasturika_kashu   Replies: 18   Views: 1588

kasturika_kashu 18 1588 19 July 2010 at 4:35am by pranalirockstar
want the future track to be like this

Author: pheonix1   Replies: 0   Views: 460

pheonix1 0 460 17 July 2010 at 3:01pm by pheonix1
Future Track

Author: she_ratchet   Replies: 0   Views: 439

she_ratchet 0 439 11 July 2010 at 5:56pm by she_ratchet
Future track!!!

2 3 4

Author: ...Binny...   Replies: 27   Views: 1550

...Binny... 27 1550 01 July 2010 at 3:33pm by ...Binny...
my future track :D

2 3

Author: .FlawlessSarun.   Replies: 18   Views: 1173

.FlawlessSarun. 18 1173 29 June 2010 at 1:49pm by .FlawlessSarun.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index