Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hmmm shame track seems simple its obvious finally meneka true face will be revealed infront of thakurs.and prats will be the one who will help thakurs in getting rid from her.radhay will play major part here.

now kriya track seems confusing Confusedwhere there story heading uptill now kriya are happy together today u guys noticed k said to ss in past 4 years p did not even think about her hubby just for samar seems this thing is n his mindOuchthat prats ignored him but still he loves her. now could it be that k will help meera about something innocently and she will blackmail k about it . k hiding things from prats and prats doubting him.

or will p catch k and meera in restaurant or somewhere outside restaurant sitting together and will misunderstand k?

meera has to do something its not that straight that she is in love with a maaried man and will not do anything to get her love . please guess what else could be the possibility.

samar custody soon to b given to meneka forsure oi mean complete one where prats cant even talk to samarCryCryDead as new promo shown ss too angry .i soo want kesar to tc of her son

and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyagain some dirama coming up .

telbo guys whats instore for us

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZlaks76-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123Eden_luvsKriyaSexiestReDTheAAcreationsArhainAshishAnondo.RVeena.SCaptain_PhilipsSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "future track..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i think Krishna will not tell Pratz anything at all abt meera now... the situation is such... meera could use this oppurtunity to create doubt on Pratzs mind on Krishna... Imagine meera doing things intentionally to create problem for KRIYA... Pratz gonna doubt Krishna is for sure...if at all meera tatoo her hand with krishna name, krishna knowing it n hiding it for pratz could be a turning point for doubt too... im sure meera will be back to taunt Krishna... Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZlaks76idreeskhan123TheAAcreationstelstra

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmmm shame track seems simple its obvious finally meneka true face will be revealed infront of thakurs.and prats will be the one who will help thakurs in getting rid from her.radhay will play major part here.

now kriya track seems confusing Confusedwhere there story heading uptill now kriya are happy together today u guys noticed k said to ss in past 4 years p did not even think about her hubby just for samar seems this thing is n his mindOuchthat prats ignored him but still he loves her. now could it be that k will help meera about something innocently and she will blackmail k about it . k hiding things from prats and prats doubting him.

or will p catch k and meera in restaurant or somewhere outside restaurant sitting together and will misunderstand k?

meera has to do something its not that straight that she is in love with a maaried man and will not do anything to get her love . please guess what else could be the possibility.

samar custody soon to b given to meneka forsure oi mean complete one where prats cant even talk to samarCryCryDead as new promo shown ss too angry .i soo want kesar to tc of her son

and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyagain some dirama coming up .

i personally feel this meera is connected to abhishek-nelima n wants to break kriya r/ship... i find it strange with this meera...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZTheAAcreationstelstra

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Pratigya ignored Krishna for Samar,Krishna has this in his mind its worrying me and with Meera deewangi doubt to hoga hi hain.Now how cvs will handle Meera's character and Kriya is getting very confusing.I noticed onething Meera proposing Krishna and SS telling prats to leave the Samar responsibility happening on a same day,today both Krishna and samar are with Prats but what about future?

Prats will loose both Krishna and Samar for sometime.M twins are here to create problems in P Paradise.Menaka is playing her game and Meera don't know what she is up to.Onething is sure Pratigya is in big trouble.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76heera1702TheAAcreationstelstrariyya6

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice PostClapping Hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstra

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Pratigya ignored Krishna for Samar,Krishna has this in his mind its worrying me and with Meera deewangi doubt to hoga hi hain.Now how cvs will handle Meera's character and Kriya is getting very confusing.I noticed onething Meera proposing Krishna and SS telling prats to leave the Samar responsibility happening on a same day,today both Krishna and samar are with Prats but what about future?

Prats will loose both Krishna and Samar for sometime.M twins are here to create problems in P Paradise.Menaka is playing her game and Meera don't know what she is up to.Onething is sure Pratigya is in big trouble.

very true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstra

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Yeah Same Thought From Me.
 This Thing Is Surely Hurting K...Means Huge Misunderstanding.
 May Be...Or Arushiya Might See Them Together And Will Lead This Matter From Front...YKW @##$@
 Will Make Joint Venture With SDS...
 Menaka...@#$%@
and why the helll prof saxena go to tnSleepyagain some dirama coming up .
 Falling Asleep

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationstelstrariyya6

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i think Krishna will not tell Pratz anything at all abt meera now... the situation is such... meera could use this oppurtunity to create doubt on Pratzs mind on Krishna... Imagine meera doing things intentionally to create problem for KRIYA... Pratz gonna doubt Krishna is for sure...if at all meera tatoo her hand with krishna name, krishna knowing it n hiding it for pratz could be a turning point for doubt too... im sure meera will be back to taunt Krishna... Ouch

Meera Tattoo will create doubt in Pratigya's mind reason is even P also heard what Krishna said to SS that she ignored him for Samar so P can think that why Krish went to Meera, bina pyaar ke koi kisi ka tattoo to nahi banwayega,if prats will doubt Krishna rift is unavoidable.Meera is here to play a important role positive or negative we don't know yet.Yaar but this track is very confusing I cant predict any scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

Post Reply New Post

Go to top