your favorite performance of Panna?

Poll

what was your fav. performance of Panna?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*TiNa* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Wow this is my first poll I am posting! and its about one of my favorites, Panna! Whats your favorite performance of Panna? My choice is Hume aur jeen eki chahat na hoti, because he proved that hes not only a cute face and great performer, but also a mindblowing singer. India should have voted for him

Edited by *TiNa* - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love all of his performances! 😳
But my favourites would have to be Jhalak Diklajaa& Hume aur jeene ki chahat na hoti. 😳
swt.smile thumbnail
Hey Tina 😛

I'm a die heart fan of Panna so I loved all his performances...he's the best for me and my idol ...i lovedd all his performances...he wuz great...i wish he could stay longer...i especiallyy loved jhalak dikhlaja and Hume Aur Jine Ki ...that onee made me cry 😭 😭 😭 he sang so0oOo welll ...i actuallii criedd whenn he gott voted outtt......he'z such a great performancee...aw i relly miss him...anyways ..i luved all his performances!!! I <3 Panna 😳

Die-Heart Fan Of Panna 😳
Mrs.Ishika Panna Gill 😛
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
i like his jhalak dhiklaja. it was really entertaining and so full of power! it was just great!
abhi_fan thumbnail
Jhalak dikhlaja was awesome! His performance was simply fabulous and he sang the song in his own style instead of copying Himesh Reshammiya. I also liked Panna's Jaanu meri jaan and Agar tum na hote. Actually I liked most of his performances. He was the most entertaining person in II2.
princessno.1 thumbnail
All of the Above!

I really miss my panna 😭
prap thumbnail
jhalak dikhalaja is my all time favorite..... 😊
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jhalak dikhlaja

thas where i started liking panna 😳 😆 😆