sweta.sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i was thinking abot the love of anu and prena like 3 years ago, and it was awesome.😳😳😳 i also couldnt help thinking about bajaj and how he took prena away from anurag. that made me really mad😑😑😑

i know that prena loves bajaj now, but i wondered how the story be like if anu and prena were together. would prena be more happy of more dissapointed???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

what do you guyz think about this topic😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta.sweet thumbnail
where is every one rite now???? huh??? πŸ˜•
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
i dnt think prerna n anurag will ever reunite...but i wish they do 😳
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope itz gonna take a lot of tim for them to reunite. But I wish they will reunite soon.. πŸ˜‰
sweta.sweet thumbnail

I didnt mean them to reunite. πŸ˜†

ji ust wanted to make you guyz think waht WOULD have happened IF they were married and post your ideas. πŸ˜ƒ

so carry one πŸ˜‰

Edited by sweta.sweet - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think they will prerna-bajaj very much in love
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they could b reunite, it would b more fun to watch.I alwayz want bajaj to continue negative character, coz his acting in negative role was really impressive.But i have never imagined that they would be separated so soon in the serial.Anu prerna love story was completely rocking but now there are very lil chance of their reunion.Bajaj prerna too make a gud pair so currently after observing the track no one can say that the reunion can take place.Itz now shifted to completely a different track which is all abt ud mukti sneha sharad circle!!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
If they would have been continued their married life then it could b a real fun to watch.Great excitement but then there would b no focuss on the character rishab.I wanna c the trio btw them.
Shaheen786 thumbnail
I really would like Anurag and Prerna to reunite, but for some reason its wouldn't make much sense for two ppl in their 50's to reunite.

Plus wot would happen to Bajaj? His role is just as important as Anurag and Prerna's.

I think a nice ending would be Anurag, Sneha (father-daughter) living together in Basu House with Sneha's child. Anurag retired and taking care of Sneha's child while Sneha's taking care of her company and her share in Anu's company.

Prem and Mukti married and living in Bajaj house. Both taking care of Prem's company. Also Prem taking care of the shares he has in Anu and Bajaj's companies.
Kasak and Shravan married and also living in Basu house.
Kasak and Shravan taking care of the shares they have in Bajaj and Anu's companies.

Prerna and Bajaj retired and taking world tours and looking after their grandchildren.
madiha_17 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaheen786

Prerna and Bajaj retired and taking world tours and looking after their grandchildren.

this seems to b undigestedπŸ˜•Well it could b the ending but as u wish so accordingly itz my wish to c anu prerna reunion.But letz c!!