India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

AN at Zee Carnival

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Today a dream came true for me at the Zee carnival. I have had this dream ever since Parveen rang me to say "AN is coming to the carnival". Well...after waiting for days my dream of meeting Ashish Nayyar came true and I am a very happy fan.

Ashish is as hot and sexy as DK if not more. He is very handsome, dashing, looks a lot younger than DK.

I met him at the "Autograph Stage"...had to queue up to meet him...He was wearing fawn coloured trousers and jacket, white shirt not tucked in, matching light sandy brown shoes., and light brown shaded glasses...just like the ones he wears in TD...All in all a very casual and classy look. He looked very fit and fresh.

He has a very warm personality, listens attentively...smiles easily and has a cute smile(wish Rupu would let DK smile more often).Tongue He posed for pics with everyone..all the stars were very nice and gave time to the fans. AN picked up a little child and posed with him and mother. I remembered DK's fondness for kids.

By the way, Saloni was also sharing the same stage as DK ...she looked nice...is very petite...has a nice smile.

after that AN moved on to the "Music Stage" ....where he answered questions from the crowd...one  woman said DK is very sexy....AN took his glasses off for one fan....asked her  to look at him ...fixed a piercing DK type gaze on her and blew a kiss on the mic....OOOOOHHHHHH!!!   extremely hot!!!Guli jaanu ...you would have fainted right there.

another fan asked about his hobby...AN replied horseriding...said "I like to ride....only horses"
next lady remarked that all were missing Disha and asked AN to say hello to her....even I was missing Chhavi...would have been perfect with her around.
I also met Rani mukherjee...she looked radiant.

I have taken pics of AN...will try to post them ...anyone knows where I can get guidelines on how to post pics....unfortunately the pics were taken from a distance so there are other extras in the pics.

Well that is all from me. For all the DK/AN fans here  ...I hope you get to meet Ashish in real life.....He is a real TREAT.

Good night to everyone...I shall say bye and relive the cherished moments of a very memorable day.

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mona for the information ....very nice to read that you had a lovely day at the carnival.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
mona you are so dam lucky, now I'm jealous. Ashish gave a flying kiss, that would have made any girl faint Wink LOL.
thanks for such a lovely post, you made my day. what else can i have asked perfect birthday gift Big smile Wink LOL
thanks you once again Smile
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Monaji...aakhir aap DK saab se milkar aa rahe hai....Nice to read that he has a warm personality.... Smile Thanks yaar for posting this here...Aap ne tho lottery maari(AN ko milkar).... Tongue LOL
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Harsy...Mei DK se nehi Ashish se milke aarahi hoon...haan, aaj jab mei Ashish se mili...toh aisa laga ke lottery jeet li maine...
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

Harsy...Mei DK se nehi Ashish se milke aarahi hoon...haan, aaj jab mei Ashish se mili...toh aisa laga ke lottery jeet li maine...

Aapka update padke hamaari hand slip ho rahi hai....Thats why DK in place of AN....Wink meri Hand ko sambhalna chhaahiye....Hmmmm.....u r soooo lucky yaar.....Smile Yaar have u wished him happy birthday.....Confused Kahi aap iss aanand mai ussko birthday wish karna bhooltho nahi gayi na.....

Edited by harsy - 12 March 2006 at 3:26pm
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
of course wished him Happy birthday!!

Infact,,,I forgot to add in the update....when AN came to answer questions from the crowd...the host announced that it is his B'day...and the whole crowd sang Happy B'day and cheered...I joined in heartily. Big smile
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
aww

**faints***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was reading my heart was beating so fast!

Go to top