Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
neha, I had gone to my home town (or rather village) in kerala.
I turned 'unfaithful' to the show ever since the CVs decided to bring in weird plots. So making spoofs is going to be a bit tough (though  I did try to make one y'dayLOL) Some times I think I should bring in a new edition of LT but for that I have to watch the show properly firstErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..neha-rockss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls Wish Shamil (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

neha, I had gone to my home town (or rather village) in kerala.
I turned 'unfaithful' to the show ever since the CVs decided to bring in weird plots. So making spoofs is going to be a bit tough (though  I did try to make one y'dayLOL) Some times I think I should bring in a new edition of LT but for that I have to watch the show properly firstErmm

aww Thats good yaar...we defo need to unwind at times ...mera no kab aayegaDisapprove

Ahhh screw the show and its characters ...Yu think i have special place for themLOL
I find the show nd place laughworthy hence demand for spoofs and haan offcourse the great actors of this show LOL...

Nahiii nahiii for new edition of LT yu dont have to undergo torture of watching the show againROFL 

Ahaan yu tried 1 yesterday...good good !! nothing just found yur post here nd thaught to talk to yu so aviynn came alongLOL ...

Chalo i g2g for now...my books calling me cya later bye tc Hug
and yaa Madam Gossip ...I have many gossips ..but yu gotto wait till i spill it outWinkTongue
@yur DP Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilDJ..

soniaanna

soniaanna

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

happy b'day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.