Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS: Tujhe Bhula Diya Last Part Pg 39 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 49

KaushalyaFan

Goldie

KaushalyaFan

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Great ending. The birth was a great way to bring this story to a close. Great job!

KF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blah_blah3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND SS: Tujhe Bhula Diya Last Part Pg 39 (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocoangel

IF-Rockerz

Chocoangel

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
awsum endin...
Wink
bt...it got over...CryCry

blah_blah3

saiqa4eva

Goldie

saiqa4eva

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
lol...this was the first time that i read ur story,,,and i read from start to finish without ne breaks...and trust me it was just mind blowing...loved everything bout t...and ur comments were also v funny...pls do pm me with oda updates...n gud luck for the future..URE ALSO ONE IN A MILLION.xxx

blah_blah3

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I read your whole SS in one go and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an amazing writer.  I usually write short comments but still write them to show appreciation for the writer's hard work but you deserve a book-long comment for this amazing SS!!

Where do I start? Your writing ability was amazing!

It was too the point where in some parts of the story- tears were forming , I actually felt butterflies in my stomach, i was blushing so if someone's writing can do this to a reader than the writer deserves a big Clap and a e-hugHug because I am a book worm and a pretty harsh critic so it's like impossible to make me tear up but this was amazing!!!! I loved it sooo much!!!!!

I loved how you depicted Arnav's desperation and Khushi's big heart. The song sequences were very imaginable and I'm happy you gave La someone to end up with in the end. I really loved it! (if thats not like the 20th time I'm sayin it, lol!)

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

(And must I say, the last part was very well written as well Embarrassed)

PM me for future writings I buddied you (cant believe i didnt come across something of yours before this, hard to believe I dont live under a rock lol!)!!! Amazing job Amy!!!!

~Love Ashiqui Khurana (aka Ashu)

*Edit*

Stupid Like button isn't working otherwise I probably would've broke it lol!

Edited by london_doll - 27 January 2012 at 10:38pm

blah_blah3

blah_blah3

Goldie

blah_blah3

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by london_doll

I read your whole SS in one go and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an amazing writer.  I usually write short comments but still write them to show appreciation for the writer's hard work but you deserve a book-long comment for this amazing SS!!

Where do I start? Your writing ability was amazing!

It was too the point where in some parts of the story- tears were forming , I actually felt butterflies in my stomach, i was blushing so if someone's writing can do this to a reader than the writer deserves a big Clap and a e-hugHug because I am a book worm and a pretty harsh critic so it's like impossible to make me tear up but this was amazing!!!! I loved it sooo much!!!!!

I loved how you depicted Arnav's desperation and Khushi's big heart. The song sequences were very imaginable and I'm happy you gave La someone to end up with in the end. I really loved it! (if thats not like the 20th time I'm sayin it, lol!)

Clap

(And must I say, the last part was very well written as well Embarrassed)

PM me for future writings I buddied you (cant believe i didnt come across something of yours before this, hard to believe I dont live under a rock lol!)!!! Amazing job Amy!!!!

~Love Ashiqui Khurana (aka Ashu)

*Edit*

Stupid Like button isn't working otherwise I probably would've broke it lol!

This is probably the sweetest comment ever! I had the biggest smile on my face while reading this! And don't worry I am a major bookworm as well, and harsh critic! LOL

I'm really glad you enjoyed my writing! I actually teared up while writing half the updates for this, I don't know why, but it was really easy for me to write about Arnav in a depressed state rather than a happy one, probably because it was during my exams and I was feeling down myself Embarrassed

I'm glad you broke your short-commenting and wrote a long one for me Hug

I'm so touched that my writing made you feel so many different emotions! I don't even  know how to thank you for loving it so much!

Someone had asked me to give Lavanya her happy ending, which is why I gave her one, and a lot of people had seemed to liek it, so I'm happy.

If you have buddied me, then I will surely send you PM's for updates Smile

saduf

IF-Rockerz

saduf

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
that was a lovely SS...do write more of such ss

blah_blah3

ssr565

ssr565

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
totally loved it...