Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS: Tujhe Bhula Diya Last Part Pg 39 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 49

blah_blah3

Goldie

blah_blah3

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

res... :D

Haaa!!!!

I see the strawberry fever is spreading soon!!!!
Strawberry has always been the sex fruit for me!!!
Dunno how people can do it with grapes!!! Confused Confused

Anywho!! Whipped cream and licking, huh???!!!
That did the trick for me!!!

Ms. Besharam absolutely, tee-totally loved it!!!! Big smile
I bet Mrs. Besharam will like it too!!! Big smile [I mean Munchy, if you didn't know already!!]

Thanks for the PM, hun. . . . .

Will miss this one from you. . . . .  Unhappy

But I'm sure you'll give many more things to read!!

[*Ahem* Ahem * You BETTER!!* Ahem* LOL LOL LOL]

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I waited so long for you to edit your comment! But then when you didn't I eventually went to sleep Tongue

Me too! Strawberry makes sense as a sex fruit, grapes I don't know. Confused

I thought strawberries, and whipped cream popped into my head, and I was liek I know Harshi's gonna love this! So I just had to put it in there for you Embarrassed

I don't think Mrs.Besharm reads this SS, so too bad she won't get to see it Shocked I knew Ms.Besharm would enjoy it very much though LOL

Another threat? Shocked Don't worry, I shall give stories as ideas keep popping into my head, but for now I'll stick to the two incomplete ones! Big smile

Thank you for liking Harshita! You've always been a great inspiration! Star

Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND SS: Tujhe Bhula Diya Last Part Pg 39 (Page 42)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blah_blah3

Goldie

blah_blah3

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplynanna

res

EDIT*

*Going to a corner and hyperventilating. Reminding myself to breathe. Start laughing at the 2 year later part. And be like AWWWN* I am so dead, Amy!

It was dedicated to me. AWWWN, thankyou 
And yes, mein innocent hoon okay? Wink

It was PERFECTION, Amy Clap How the hell did you do it? I mean, I am searching for the right words to describe this one, while I am having difficulty to breath Tongue

Payal and Anjali are so cute. Arnav who goes on about money only gave 200? PFFT Tongue I loved the part where he promised Jewelry sets Smile

Let me not talk about the suhaag-raat part in too much details. Embarrassed The room was beautiful and I have nothing more to say, after I stop blushing and smiling like a nut again Blushing 

*screaming* Two years later part was SOOO HILARIOUS! I mean the BEST of the entire SS Thumbs Up

'NO MORE SEX FOR YOU' Holy Crap! I can't control myself. Khushi is way too weird, cute and innocent. LOLROFL
That entire conversation was HELL funny. I mean, this is crazy. I've never read anything like this in my entire life, goddamit ROFL

Awwwn, family complete Day Dreaming
AMAZING ending. So happy that you did so well Amy  Clap

You are one of a kind, just like KhushiHug

Aww, looks like my stories have been playing around with Nanna's heart! She's been hyperventilating quite a bit these days WinkLOL

Yes it is dedicated to you! And you're welcome, and where's the innocence Shocked

It took me about 3 hours to write that SR scene, so you can see I'm not the best writer for that Tongue I had Munchy's and Harshu's writings open at the same time, to guide me Embarrassed There we go the secret's out!

Well Arnav obviously thinks $200 will be enough for his lovely ladies, but of course they won't give up a chance to tease Wink

Don't worry, your speechlessness tells me that you enjoyed the SR part very much LOL

The ending was there to give the entire update a bit of a lighter turn of events, you know help cool everyone down Embarrassed

Oh women scream a lot of funny things during labor from what I hear, so I let Khushi be one of the women that says things a bit too crazy! Wink

Aww thank you sweetheart, you are far too kind!

Glad you liked the update, and the SS! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileForMeester

blah_blah3

Goldie

blah_blah3

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Amy!! That was a hot ending..!

The FF started with a real sadness and ended with a terrific happiness!!
Strawberries, U know that was my favorite fruit all the time. You and Harshi changed it to have some other meaningEmbarrassed.. I will not forget u both for my lifetime for sure..!

You are one step ahead with whipped cream!! The update was very much sensualBlushing

And ending note..! Kushi scolding Arnav before and after delivery! Every women does that, invariably!! 

Loved the FF!! And I'll miss this one!!Wink
Thanks for the PM dear!Smile

Strawberries have always been a very sinful fruit for me! LOL Although I enjoy them with chocolate mousse and not really with whipped cream. I think all these Hollywood movies, that show women with seduction eating strawberries have done that to me Embarrassed

Ahh the whipped cream, that was, let's just not say anything about that Embarrassed

I needed something light toward the end, and wanted to complete their family, so voila!

Thanks for liking it sweetheart! I'm going to miss writing this one, I used to absolutely love writing updates for it!

-Chinnu-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blah_blah3

blah_blah3

Goldie

blah_blah3

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_girl234

I dont know if i've commented here but anyway if i have you'll get two comments!
Anyway loved it!
It was so sexy and sensual
the strawberry scene was sooo how can i put it strawberrylicious
we got two updates but its finished :(
haha loved the end where khushi screams at arnav and then wants another baby forgetting her pain
this fic was truly good i loved loved loved loved it
you are truly a great writer you know?
I would love to read loads more of your fics.
I hope this comment is long for you considering im typing it up from my phone!

I don't think you've commented LOL

IThank you for liking it! Strawberry scene seems to be everyone's favourite Wink

Yes, it had to end sooner or later! and I guess I ended it sooner than later Tongue

The comment is long, Thank you so much! Embarrassed As long as stupid ideas keep bursting into my head I shall continue writing!

-Chinnu-

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
superb update...Clap

blah_blah3

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
That was an amazing SS!Big smile

It was emotional making me teary eyed,it saw sad making me upset,it was happy making me smile and laugh and t was hot making me excited! LOL

Fantastic,hope you'll be writing more! Heart

blah_blah3

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...loved it

blah_blah3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top