Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS: Tujhe Bhula Diya Last Part Pg 39 - Page 30

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This was a very well written part. Like how Shyam's truth came out. BAM! Loved Arnav and Shyam's confrontation. Once again Payal is front and center. What a strong determined character you've made her. Wow. Khushi had a abortion. You truly understand what rape victims go through once they get pregnant. Very realistic. Awesome part 6. Loved it.

KF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer42 thumbnail
Great update. But I don't want Khushi to forgive them particularly him so soon. Sigh...

KF
Writer42 thumbnail
Great update for part 8. Loved it.

Take Care,

KF
Writer42 thumbnail
Great update for part 9. Loved all the clothes you picked out. Very pretty.

KF
Writer42 thumbnail
Great update for the wedding. Wonderfully written. I loved your choice of the clothes. And thanks for explaining what a paranda is. Never would have figured it out;) Thanks. Great story, enjoyed reading it. 
Writer42 thumbnail
Great update with the reception. Loved the choice of gowns. All were so beautiful. Wonderful writing.

Take Care,

KF
Writer42 thumbnail
Great ending. The birth was a great way to bring this story to a close. Great job!

KF
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsum endin...
πŸ˜‰
bt...it got over...😭😭
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol...this was the first time that i read ur story,,,and i read from start to finish without ne breaks...and trust me it was just mind blowing...loved everything bout t...and ur comments were also v funny...pls do pm me with oda updates...n gud luck for the future..URE ALSO ONE IN A MILLION.xxx
AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I read your whole SS in one go and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an amazing writer.  I usually write short comments but still write them to show appreciation for the writer's hard work but you deserve a book-long comment for this amazing SS!!

Where do I start? Your writing ability was amazing!

It was too the point where in some parts of the story- tears were forming , I actually felt butterflies in my stomach, i was blushing so if someone's writing can do this to a reader than the writer deserves a big πŸ‘ and a e-hugπŸ€— because I am a book worm and a pretty harsh critic so it's like impossible to make me tear up but this was amazing!!!! I loved it sooo much!!!!!

I loved how you depicted Arnav's desperation and Khushi's big heart. The song sequences were very imaginable and I'm happy you gave La someone to end up with in the end. I really loved it! (if thats not like the 20th time I'm sayin it, lol!)

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(And must I say, the last part was very well written as well 😳)

PM me for future writings I buddied you (cant believe i didnt come across something of yours before this, hard to believe I dont live under a rock lol!)!!! Amazing job Amy!!!!

~Love Ashiqui Khurana (aka Ashu)

*Edit*

Stupid Like button isn't working otherwise I probably would've broke it lol!
Edited by london_doll - 12 years ago