Kali will marry Nakul

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

I think after Kumud marries Kshitij. Tashu and Trishul with Vidhi will brainwash Kali that Kumud has ruined your married life and now she is happily married  to Kshitij and to trouble her you must marry Nakul to take revenge on her and this you can do only by marrying Nakul.

What do you think Guys will Kali marry Nakul ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya , i think she will marry Nakul bcoz she will divorce Garv and the Garv will have no wife😆
**VaRiNdEr** thumbnail

WHEN KALI MARRIES NAKUL...GARV'S GONNA B LIKE "U KNOW WUT KALLI UR GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS"....THEN HE WILL GO TO SOME PARK....N SIT ON THE BENCH ........N CRY..........

prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea for sure i never thought of that??
nasshuu thumbnail
icy - devil you are lough because garv will remain no wife?? oh no dont lough to him . he is a looser hahah i'm sorry garv 😆😆
glamour_girl thumbnail

I think she might as well do she want's to take revenge of Kumud and she might even think that Kumud has ruined my life and now is living happily so I should break her happiness!!

saira

(glamour_girl)

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: **VaRiNdEr**

WHEN KALI MARRIES NAKUL...GARV'S GONNA B LIKE "U KNOW WUT KALLI UR GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS"....THEN HE WILL GO TO SOME PARK....N SIT ON THE BENCH ........N CRY..........

😆

LOL...dats soooo funny! sometimes i feel so sorry for garv...but for some reason i just never liked him!

beauty_angel thumbnail
i think that she won't marry him YET? Her choice. Depends on what she thinks.