Fear Factor India

India-Forums

Fear Factor India
Fear Factor India

THEY GOTTA MAKE THEM EAT RATS & WORM etc (Page 2)

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Ewwww..Yuckkk!!! Dead

I Dun even want to Think about Them eating all dat Disgusting Things! Dead

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
well this is not an ordinary show na Tongue Tongue Tongue it deals with the celebraties so i dont think they gonna make the celebraties eat worms etc. LOL it would be cool if they do Wink
kheli Groupbie
kheli
kheli

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
your so right i watch that one in canada and it is so much better. I hate the fact that the guys wear skanky shorts (underwear) Dead alsoi think the girls are too uptight about their looks its not a rule that girls cannot wear two piece swimwear. They act like they can only wear one piece which is soooooo gay. I think this show is okay for india standards bu for poeople abroad its kinda lame because the stunts are not that complex.
Nuff Love Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fear Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index