Brilliant and Outstanding Rupal Aka Kokila - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ive watched that scene countless times too...and i get emotional every single time...rupal is an outstanding actress
Thanking for opening such a post.. :-)

I too loved the scene when she said to Gopi on her b'day "Main shaan se kehti ho ki tum meri bahu ho, meri Gopi vau"

I admire Rupal Patel alias Kokila Modi more than any other actor of Saathiya.. I started watching SNS only to enjoy her acting skills...

Even her eye movements, stress given to the words, modulation of voice and her perfect sanskrit pronunciation, everything is worth-watching.

Rupal deserves a big round of applause for being one of the main reason for success of Saathiya and giveing life to the character Kokila Modi..

Kudos to Rupal Patel ..!!!

I too watch it only for kokila and agree she is the main in the show. ( thank goodness for her). otherwise this serial is filled with 1-dimesnional charcaters

gopi - stupid & naive
Hetal - innocent - oblivious to real world
rashi - jealous
kinjal - selfish
urmi - selfish & jealous & evil

guys ( all of them) - they are on a needed basis and just fillers ( all of them simply door mats except for ahem). luckily we have a little bit of ahem these days.

I like ahem too - is more realisitic than the above 1-dimesnional characters. totally hate gopi's stupidity in the name of innocense

rupal aka kokila is the USP of the show. she is one of the reasons for SNS to top the chart. most people dream of a saas like her
I love Kokila... she is like a Khadvi dhava... her sternness and strictness is what that is keeping all the modi's together... amazing saas/maa character in recent timea
very nice post
kokila/rupal is just amazing love her...she is such a good actress...
there is no doubt she is good actress
In addition, her character makes you fall in love with her.

Apart of her acting, I love two additional things about her character:
  1. She is always very objective and sticks to what is ethically and morally right. Even if that means giving less shagun to her daughter Kinjal on Raksh bandhan in order to respect Dhaval.
  2. Secondly, she is always able to figure out that Urmi and Rashi are playing some dumb and stupid Kalakari.

Lol, by the way, her taunts to Savita Ben and Urmila are worth a million dollars.

Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago