Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
and one qurstion I answered was abt How long is a President able to rule for, and I chose 5 years which is correct but it came out as wrong why???
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

and one qurstion I answered was abt How long is a President able to rule for, and I chose 5 years which is correct but it came out as wrong why???

but WHERE though? In the US, it is suppose to be 4 years

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NOT FAIR.....
jesus was born on dec 25 n his sun sign should be Capricorn...but that is not even in the options....what am i supposed to do???the questions are not even given the right options...this is like the fourth time...oh nvm...
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Everyone,

We know that some questions have wrong answers and we are working really hard to solve this problem as soon as we can. I apologize on behalf of all India Forums Moderators and Administrators. Give us some time to solve this issue.

Thank You😊

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
no problem princess. I love the way we are getting quick reponses from the modz. Good job.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

no problem princess. I love the way we are getting quick reponses from the modz. Good job.

awwwww..............that's so sweet rabs.............thank you..............and i'm sure all the mods will be happy to read this........you made my day.πŸ˜ƒ

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

thanks princess and all of the other modz for making MY day sooooooo special. I have actually never tried to play Holi or even online Holi, so I love this contest. But the thing I most complain about is (I also said this to vijay) is that one question, who was the first goldie and it also lists my name and it is spelt totally wrong.πŸ˜† I also don't like when there are questions like Vaccinations or some 1 word questions. I think there should be more member type questions like the goldie one or something like that. I also don't like it when like 100 members drop a balloon on me and I am answering these 100+ questions.  Today I cam online at 3 PM and I was done answering all of the questions at 4:30 PM.😊 Modz and vijay, you all are doing an awesome job but there are many typos.πŸ˜‰ BTW, Happy Holi. You guys chosed some hard questionsπŸ˜› Sorry princess but the religious questions that I answered like someone is the son of someone, are searched from Google. SORRY!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

NOT FAIR.....
jesus was born on dec 25 n his sun sign should be Capricorn...but that is not even in the options....what am i supposed to do???the questions are not even given the right options...this is like the fourth time...oh nvm...

Actually jesus wasnt born on december 25th he was born in september, it was like september 29th 5 B.C.😊

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 19 years ago
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok...didn't filmfare awards complete 49yrs last yr..has to be...how come my ans ws incorrect?! am i wrong..??
greatmaratha thumbnail
Holi is celebrated to welcome spring.... but my answer was shown as wrong...
similarly, there ar elots of questiosn to which my answers which I know are right are shown as wrong..

thats not fair... my balloons keep adding despite me answering questions right. 
mods, pls do something about this.  this is not fair.😭