Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Who else is tired of the balloon contest? (Page 5)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by natasshafan

nobody is sending me balloons! Cry LOL

Okay I have sent you one. Now happy LOL

Diva Goldie
Diva
Diva

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Hey There,

I understand that since you don't know these people the questions can be annoying.  However, these questions are from last year when I-F had less members and everyone knew eachother.  We are trying our best to remove the old questions and add in new ones but it is a tedious task that is taking us time.  The questions with the wrong answers have been removed and we are trying to work on the other questions which members found unfair.  However, have some patience with us please.  And lets not forget that the main point of the game is to have fun, so enjoy!

Dolly

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

I know ...

The dropping balloons part is fun ...

The answering dumb questions about Jassi, Ides, Anjali308 and princess and their grandmas is not. Angry Dead

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Dear Iluvanita and the others,

I understand your fustration regarding the baloon contest, but this is no way to critise or say rude things, the admin Vijay and the dev team worked very hard in building this contest.

If you have issues with it please contact one the dev-team members without hesistation, and we'll cooperate with you full 100%.

but by making fun of someone's hard work isnt going to get anyone anywehre, as we always say "India-Forums is a big family" and in a big family we dont laugh at each others hard work, if we have a problem we sort it out and not embarass by using words like:

"
The answering dumb questions about Jassi, Ides, Anjali308 and princess and their grandmas is not. Angry Dead"

So please be careful as it does hurt others, and its not neccessary that everyone has a laugh upon this. If you have problems do contact us without hesitation.Smile

Regards,
Dev Team of IF

Edited by Megha_Desai - 27 March 2006 at 7:13am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Dear Iluvanita and the others,

I understand your fustration regarding the baloon contest, but this is no way to critise or say rude things, the admin Vijay and the dev team worked very hard in building this contest.

If you have issues with it please contact one the dev-team members without hesistation, and we'll cooperate with you full 100%.

but by making fun of someone's hard work isnt going to get anyone anywehre, as we always say "India-Forums is a big family" and in a big family we dont laugh at each others hard work, if we have a problem we sort it out and not embarass by using words like:

"
The answering dumb questions about Jassi, Ides, Anjali308 and princess and their grandmas is not. Angry Dead"

So please be careful as it does hurt others, and its not neccessary that everyone has a laugh upon this. If you have problems do contact us without hesitation.

Regards,
Dev Team of IF

I agree with Megha. Questions that seems dumb to you may be interesting to others. And do appreciate the hard work done by those who made this fun contest possible.

You have problem with wrong answers inform a dev team member about it. That way the answrs can be corrected. Any other problem too you can inform them. But criticising them this way is wrong. We are here to help you all.... so contact us instead of making such statements.

I very much have objection to this statement of yours.... Any problem tell us but this posting this type of message... thats wrong...

The answering dumb questions about Jassi, Ides, Anjali308 and princess and their grandmas is not. Angry Dead

Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
LOL
People, get a sense of humor.
Besides, I am only expressing the sentiments of most people who have tried answering these questions.
The contest is cool, but it gets tiring after a while. And I think it has been more than a while.
Simple as that.
Yes, we are a big family. And that also means being able to express when you don't like something. I think some questions are in bad taste so I said it. Now if you take offense to that, LOL . Seriously, there are better things to take offense to in this world like war, poverty, hunger, homelessness. Confused

-vijay Embarrassed
1Rumena1 Senior Member
1Rumena1
1Rumena1

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged

LOL
Besides, I am only expressing the sentiments of most people who have tried answering these questions.
The contest is cool, but it gets tiring after a while. And I think it has been more than a while.
Simple as that.
Yes, we are a big family. And that also means being able to express when you don't like something. I think some questions are in bad taste so I said it. Now if you take offense to that, LOL . Seriously, there are better things to take offense to in this world like war, poverty, hunger, homelessness. Confused

-vijay Embarrassed

true say bro Smile
funkygirlz95 Goldie
funkygirlz95
funkygirlz95

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged

LOL
Simple as that.

-vijay Embarrassed

yep u right vj bhai!!!
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

LOL
Simple as that.

-vijay Embarrassed

i sooo agree!

Go to top