Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: srk_lover

hmm...i think u guys are not getting my point, or taking me the wrong way...

im not saying sid was right or anything...for the whole fight, i am on sky's side...and as far as the topic goes, it was about sky being calm in a fight, yes i know!! but my reply wasnt directly at the topic, i quoted sarasingh's comment about "sanju baba's promise"...so that is what i was talking about, in relating to the fights (what the topic is about)...

a fight cannot occur just because of one person, ek haath se taali nahi bajti...if a fight has broke out, then there has to be more than one person involved...if sid did fight with sky, he didnt just say stuff out of the blue...sky was the one who starting commenting first...and sid reacted to that...SURE sky kept his cool, but he did is smartly...he was even caught saying "i got his remote" (towards sid)...as in, he poked him...calmy, smartly yes...i agreee!!

but my main point was about keeping his promise to sanju baba, which he did not do fully...he did show a humorous side, yes, but along with that he also got personal in some places and started arguments, calmy, smartly, cleverly, however so...THAT is what im trying to say...hope u guys understood now...my apologies if u hurt anyone's sentiments...i was just trying to discuss about a comment, not take the topic on a different tangent...๐Ÿ˜Š

he told sanju he will not get personal and he fulfilled his promise๐Ÿ˜‰ going on personal on amar he said sorry๐Ÿ˜‰  so i guess at the moment he is doing gud๐Ÿ˜‰..if u believe he use the situation cleverly then credit mus go to sky ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Moderator- thumbnail
What exactly did sky promise to Sanju baba?  I dont remember well but i think all he said that he will not talk about anyone's past or people who are not related to show. That issue was brought up when Sky taunted shonali stating " shiraz, you got a loser girlfriend" and Sanju baba did warn him about it and he agreed. BTW, not talking about someone's past vs going personal are two different things

Now in today's fight, did he break that promise? I don't think so.All those statements like " public tujhe chappal se maregi" etc is what I have been hearing in all BB seasons. ๐Ÿ˜†  I think instigating others to get into fight is acceptable in this game. Sid is actually clueless this week and he doesn't really know what to do to save himself from eviction. I feel bad for him. Sky on the other hand is usually very confident about his nominations and doesn't show any stress on his face. And whatever they both said in fights today, i think that is what goes in BB show. I think compared to words that dolly bindra used last year, this season;s contestants are way decent ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

What exactly did sky promise to Sanju baba?  I dont remember well but i think all he said that he will not talk about anyone's past or people who are not related to show. That issue was brought up when Sky taunted shonali stating " shiraz, you got a loser girlfriend" and Sanju baba did warn him about it and he agreed. BTW, not talking about someone's past vs going personal are two different things

Now in today's fight, did he break that promise? I don't think so.All those statements like " public tujhe chappal se maregi" etc is what I have been hearing in all BB seasons. ๐Ÿ˜†  I think instigating others to get into fight is acceptable in this game. Sid is actually clueless this week and he doesn't really know what to do to save himself from eviction. I feel bad for him. Sky on the other hand is usually very confident about his nominations and doesn't show any stress on his face. And whatever they both said in fights today, i think that is what goes in BB show. I think compared to words that dolly bindra used last year, this season;s contestants are way decent ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Eggjactly, this is what even i think that sanju baba asked him not to drag housemates personal life related to outside world ., what he did today was absolutely fine.

Sid is behaving like a retard now ,looking up desperately for fight , i wish after all this also he leaves this week, we had enough of him. ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Sarkar - 12 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

fair enough...i can see your point here, and i do agree that sky has changed for the better...im not denying that, but i just felt that he has taken a different approach to do what he used to do...he just does it silently, cleverly, jokingly...which ya, i do give him credit for...that is what the show is about..

i was only concerned about keeping his promise about not getting personal, when i think he still is but in a different way...well, thats my opinion...other than that, i do appreciate his calm behaviour..
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

fair enough...i can see your point here, and i do agree that sky has changed for the better...im not denying that, but i just felt that he has taken a different approach to do what he used to do...he just does it silently, cleverly, jokingly...which ya, i do give him credit for...that is what the show is about..

i was only concerned about keeping his promise about not getting personal, when i think he still is but in a different way...well, thats my opinion...other than that, i do appreciate his calm behaviour..

Exactly... I am not saying that he should not remain calm and shout like Sid. I am also not saying that Sid is right and Sky is wrong. 

I am just pointing out that when he instigates and others loose their calm... he questions them and everyone else questions the person who shouts. Sky himself cant take a below the belt comment from others, for that matter Sky cant even take a calmly presented criticism. So, he is just like the others. No different. 
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

He promised sanju baba that he will not get into explosive fights again n this is what he is doing right now...But I think  some people can't digest this fact now n want him to get into ugly fights...
But even if he is calm during fights...isn't it gud infact this is what everyone was expecting from him n bashed him for not doing the same..what exactly do you want????  I think he is playing pretty smartly now unlike sid the kid who is out of control.
He rightly followed what sanjay told him n i n liking this change๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

that is why he said to SID  -- MEHAK ne sahi kaha tha ki teri maa ne tujhe ghar se bahar nikal diya.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

that is why he said to SID  -- MEHAK ne sahi kaha tha ki teri maa ne tujhe ghar se bahar nikal diya.

Alright.. I have posted this already in this thread, you can check above. But Since u raised this point here so it is needed to post it again:

All he was reminding sid the kid was what mehak said..he didn't invented anything new..and since this comment was credited by sallu-salman not as personal one but as a advice n reprimandation for sid , he used it.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tj_mum

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said Sid was supercool in the fight with Shonali. You compared the Sky-Sid fight with Sky-Juhi fight. First of all you call it a fight when I had not even thought of that as a fight. Probably no one did till now. So, two things happening here. You yourself admitting that pointing out a mistake to Sky is akin to picking up a fight with him. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Second, to prove that Sky can keep his cool in a fight, the only possible reference to think of is an argument with his own best-friends. ๐Ÿ˜‰

you said that sid calm while fighting with shonali 1000 times๐Ÿ˜‰ my answer was abt it that why he was calm with shonali๐Ÿ˜‰ second it was u who tagged  first sky-juhi argument as fight..not me here is ur lines from page 3----Comparison of Sid-Sky fight with Juhi-Sky fight is a nice way of proving that Sky can keep his calm during fights. Unfortunately it also shows how scared are his own friends of telling the truth on his own face. Sky sensed that Juhi is slow getting to point where she will say... this is why you are wrong. He asked her point blank... are you saying I am wrong... Juhi had to improvise on the fly and say... I am not saying you are wrong, I am taking your side... Sky leaves that room annoyed. and immediately Juhi turns to PB and says, this time Sky was...

so its nothing like that i tried to put any words in ur mouth ๐Ÿ˜‰...where ur point was who calm while fighting and we found sky more calm  then that sid who yelling from top of the lungs๐Ÿ˜‰
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

you said that sid calm while fighting with shonali 1000 times๐Ÿ˜‰ my answer was abt it that why he was calm with shonali๐Ÿ˜‰ second it was u who tagged  first sky-juhi argument as fight..not me here is ur lines from page 3----Comparison of Sid-Sky fight with Juhi-Sky fight is a nice way of proving that Sky can keep his calm during fights. Unfortunately it also shows how scared are his own friends of telling the truth on his own face. Sky sensed that Juhi is slow getting to point where she will say... this is why you are wrong. He asked her point blank... are you saying I am wrong... Juhi had to improvise on the fly and say... I am not saying you are wrong, I am taking your side... Sky leaves that room annoyed. and immediately Juhi turns to PB and says, this time Sky was...

so its nothing like that i tried to put any words in ur mouth ๐Ÿ˜‰...where ur point was who calm while fighting and we found sky more calm  then that sid who yelling from top of the lungs๐Ÿ˜‰

You are quoting me out of context just to drive home a point. Here is what I said in its entirely w.r.t Sid. 

Originally posted by: tj_mum

"Also, I am not saying Sid was right. And as a matter of fact, Sid was 1000 times calmer in his fight with Shonali. That does not make Sid a calm fighter. Again... not to distract from the original point ..." 

This was a relative comparison. Just like a comparison drawn by you earlier... between Sid's behavior in Sid-Sky fight and Sky's behavior in Sky-Juhi fight. So, effectively I am just saying that Sid is loud in certain fights. Agreed. At the same time, I am also saying that bringing in a comparison of Sky-Juhi argument to prove that Sky is calm is a moot point. I never said that Sky is always loud in fights. I just said... Sky cant take below the belt comments that he himself uses. And he is calm only when he is making those comments. Every one has a threshold of how many mean comments one can handle. When someone else crosses the threshold. It is wrong to say... see Sky was calm in that particular fight, when the other person lost the cool. If put in the exact same situation, Sky would behave the same. 

I am also not doubting Sky's ability to stay out of such situations for longer. Thru his actions and his ability to talk, he has managed to stay out of situations where others start hitting him below the belt. But, whenever he has been at the receiving end, he has flared up.
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago