Sky is calm in a fight...

Posted: 12 years ago
... only when he is hitting below the belt. 

We have seen Sky get very heated up during fights and we have also seen Sky being ultra calm during fights. 

This is what I have realized after today. He keeps a list of things in mind to instigate or give it back to others in a fight. 

When someone else attacks him, example: Amar questioning him on Sky-PB relationship, Sky suddenly lost it and was like ... PB ka naam mat laa. He was ultra cool and acting nonchalant all the while when he was questioning Amar-Vida and Amar-Shraddha relationship just 30 seconds ago.

In Dec 7 episode, Sky chose to remind Sid that his mother threw him out and chose to repeat it some 4-5 times just to rub it in. He was extremely cool and calm. If Sid would have brought out some similar dirt of Sky that now he knows why Sky's girlfriend dumped him after IJSMB, Sky would have exploded and brought down the whole house. 

Why this hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy... Sky ? 
Dil coloru Blacku Blacku... Image thinking Whitu... 
 He promised sanju baba that he will not get into explosive fights again n this is what he is doing right now...But I think  some people can't digest this fact now n want him to get into ugly fights...
But even if he is calm during fights...isn't it gud infact this is what everyone was expecting from him n bashed him for not doing the same..what exactly do you want????  I think he is playing pretty smartly now unlike sid the kid who is out of control.
He rightly followed what sanjay told him n i n liking this change👍🏼
Originally posted by tj_mum

... only when he is hitting below the belt. 

We have seen Sky get very heated up during fights and we have also seen Sky being ultra calm during fights. 

This is what I have realized after today. He keeps a list of things in mind to instigate or give it back to others in a fight. 

When someone else attacks him, example: Amar questioning him on Sky-PB relationship, Sky suddenly lost it and was like ... PB ka naam mat laa. He was ultra cool and acting nonchalant all the while when he was questioning Amar-Vida and Amar-Shraddha relationship just 30 seconds ago.

In Dec 7 episode, Sky chose to remind Sid that his mother threw him out and chose to repeat it some 4-5 times just to rub it in. He was extremely cool and calm. If Sid would have brought out some similar dirt of Sky that now he knows why Sky's girlfriend dumped him after IJSMB, Sky would have exploded and brought down the whole house. 

Dil coloru Blacku Blacku... Image thinking Whitu... 
didn;t sid told him thta u r budhha  thats why u tell girls to marrry him and many more beep words which got muted  sky didn;t loosed that time too..sky didn;t said anything worng he just repeated what mehak said and sid gone far ahead..i guess sid is the real looser
Sky is very concious abt not using abusive words nd losing his cool in a fight. So he uses below belt comments nd thinks he can get away wid it. Forget abt fights, even in some normal convo, if someone says something tht offends him, like whn Sunny pointed him out as trouble-maker, he simply throws a tantrum nd walks off or starts demading 2 be let out of d house.😆

It's ok 4 him 2 use d choiciest words, widout using galis, but d momnet d heat turns on him he is not able to take it.
As Sara said, Sky has promised that he won't fight the way he used to and be his humorous self!! He will keep his words!!
Sid has become desperate to get footage...he is not anyone's team.. he took panga with Sky and Amar...Amar doesn't talk to him anymore!! there was no point in giving him attention!! Sid was trying a Sky on Sky!! by digging into what he said in the past!! He fell on his face!! Sid is a bigger looser at this point of time!!
Originally posted by ssshhh

Sky is very concious abt not using abusive words nd losing his cool in a fight. So he uses below belt comments nd thinks he can get away wid it. Forget abt fights, even in some normal convo, if someone says something tht offends him, like whn Sunny pointed him out as trouble-maker, he simply throws a tantrum nd walks off or starts demading 2 be let out of d house.😆

It's ok 4 him 2 use d choiciest words, widout using galis, but d momnet d heat turns on him he is not able to take it.

Well that's called playing smart... He says his thing as well n gets away with it as well bz he is witty n  knows how to turn around things. Doesn' this game demand that..Its a quality..which sid the kid don't have n that's why he gets grilled by sallu n sanjay

I am not even trying to say that Sid is right and Sky is wrong in the fight. 

I am just saying that Sky is not calm during fights. He acts calm only when he has an upper hand in a fight. The moment he starts loosing or getting back a taste of his own medicine, he looses his calm composed self at the drop of a hat. 

Sky expects others to remain calm because "mai toh aaram se hi baat kar raha hoon... tu kyu over react kar raha hai?... aaram se baat karte hai"... but the moment tables turn... Sky just cant fathom talking aaramse and resorts to his original angry young man self. 

This is all I am saying. 
Originally posted by tj_mum

I am not even trying to say that Sid is right and Sky is wrong in the fight. 

I am just saying that Sky is not calm during fights. He acts calm only when he has an upper hand in a fight. The moment he starts loosing or getting back a taste of his own medicine, he looses his calm composed self at the drop of a hat. 

Sky expects others to remain calm because "mai toh aaram se hi baat kar raha hoon... tu kyu over react kar raha hai?... aaram se baat karte hai"... but the moment tables turn... Sky just cant fathom talking aaramse and resorts to his original angry young man self. 

This is all I am saying. 
he was calm during fight with sid😉
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Well that's called playing smart... He says his thing as well n gets away with it as well bz he is witty n  knows how to turn around things. Doesn' this game demand that..Its a quality..which sid the kid don't have n that's why he gets grilled by sallu n sanjay

Yes tht's very smart nd dat's exactly Y Sanju can't grill him, only able 2 make feeble noises abt not being personal.

BTW aren't all playing game? But even in a game der is a line tht shouldn't be crossed. Sky is playing within d rules of d game undoubtedly, but has very cunnigly crossed d line, like getting personal nd hitting below d belt, which are not prohibited by d rules of d game, but will not be used by any decent person 2 win games.

Originally posted by fire_gun

he was calm during fight with sid😉

Exactly what I am saying. He is calm as long as he has the upper hand. Imagine Sid replying in the same calm voice... yes you know why my mother threw me out of the house... and now I know why your girlfriend dumped you after IJSMB... Sky has proven it multiple times that he cant take this kind of below the belt statements from others. 

Forget below the belt... he cant take criticism from his own friends. Even when he is wrong... (every one in the house has been wrong at some point or the other), he is not willing to listen to his friends who are pointing out his mistake to him. Juhi had to re-word her sentences to say ... Sky I am taking your side only... and the moment Sky leaves... Juhi turns to PB and and says... this time Sky is wrong. About Sunny... just on listening half a sentence that Sky is the biggest trouble maker in the house... he lost his cool... hit the pillow in a live chat with Sanju and shot off. Sunny had to improvise and say ..."not in a bad way".

For someone who says that ... if you cant handle it... aaye hi kyu ho is show mein... He himself cant handle below the belt comments and has shown how he reacts. Reaction to Amar on Sky-PB relationship was after Sky's promise to Sanjay that he wont get involved in fights.